Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 112

Posted: 12 years ago
Di where is my cake😛 I want my cake as ots december🤣 and sorry for being late but u knw me that I love to be late🤣 and yayyy new gallery 

I lub ju endless🤗 and u knw it😆

Freebies 

Icons

so chillad was making me Jealous by using ur Icon and its really amazing. Rati😍

Arent they are cute enough that u have ti make them look more cute with ur creations😳 Amazing coloring on them. Just fab

Di I loved the ext syle over here and the starry texture is making her to look amazing 

I knw di even I am loving there bond in the show and Ishaan is sooo cute😳 and she really cares for him and loves him more than anything. Loved this siggy

Aww she is way too cute and really she is pricelss and amazing. Loved this siggy

These two are really epic and loved the blending over here and the textute and coloring it is really making them to look epic

Aww she is way too cute and really she is pricelss and amazing. Loved this siggy

Above siggy is sooo sooo 😍 amazing. Best part is coloring real time awesomeness

Hahahaha I love when everytime he dreams and everyone teases him and siggy in it is just amazing =]

The above siggy goes into my dhabba🤣 Really its amazing and I just saw u changed ur username😳. I lub that like I lub u

I lub ju and u r my fav siggy maker🤗

Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
gorgeous update yamii.. i love the iconss.. hehe u watch this show.. love rati's character
the coloring is very nice

aww i like their bond tooo...

beautiful coloring

beautiful creations Yam <3 

amazing update diii u rock!!! goshh u make stunning sigg... i love this rati one...its soo nice to see her back 😃... n ishan n indra one awww soo cute n coloring is really yummy!!!😆

luvv u keep it u👏