India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 13)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Meee

I think my eyes are playing tricks on me cuz when I was scrolling down I thought I saw a AA siggyStern SmileROFL

I loveee the MN siggyShocked It's so pretty! I love the use of yellowBig smile It makes me feel happyEmbarrassedLOL

I love the 2 AP siggies tooBig smile Love the blendingCool

The 3 AN siggies, they're the same but different colouring and text and what not but man I can't decide which one I like moreStern Smile I keep going this one is awesome and then go to the next one going Shocked and the last one I end up confusedROFL I love em allCool And I love the text for the 4th oneBig smile

Ian-NinaShocked They [the siggiesLOL] turn out sooo wellShocked I love the last oneShocked Which reminds me, I kind of watch tvd nowBig smile Whenever my sister is watching, I catch a bit of itLOL

When was the last time I unreserved this fast?ROFL

:OOO you already edited ROFL ROFL that is one shock ROFL

Thank you man! OMG you started watching TVD, kinda! NICE. You should watch it from the start. This week season 2 ends :D

So happy you commented on each of my sigs, i love you Hug

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i'm done yams back to scrapsROFLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

You updateddd. Big smile  Yeaahh i certainly did ROFL
Is it just me or has it been a reaally long time since you updated on MN? It feels like forever for some reason lol. None the less, I love lovee that one sig on them! I was honestly IN LOVE with them when I started watching MJHT... but then I got caught up in DMG and my jaanus so I never finished watching the rest of the epis. I still watched a few MayUr scenes here and there though cuz all of them are so entertaining and funny! I LOVEEE Nupur man! RP is amazing. <3
  GOSH i know Rati is one fantastic actress, wish she comes in a new show soon, i miss watching her onscreen. She's so full of life and i love Nups too, she rocked! :D Oh really you watched MJHT and MN scenes, thats awesome! Aren't they just such a dynamic couple Day Dreaming Yeah DMG rocked too man, wish both the shows come back soon =( & yess you're right, its been foreverr since i last updated on MayUr, and this time i had to Embarrassed

AP sigs, both versions - are beautiful :) Love your blending! =) Awww thank youuu Hug

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9171/anya2.png This is my fav AnYa sig! Its gorgeous! Love the texture you used here. I think you used the same one on my sig. So so beautiful :) The last AnYa one is also awesome. Yeahh i used the same texture on your siggy LOL I so lovee that texture Embarrassed thank yo honn :)

Aweh the first DE one is sooo cute. I love Nina in that pic. She is such a cutipie <3 Third one is my fav... I even used that sig in dabba for a few days cuz I loved it so much! Its amazingly made as are ALL your sigs in this update! Stunning/Fab Work Yamss! .. Cant wait for more TVD/DE stuff from you! I LOVE working with TVD pictures and especially when its DE or Ian-Nina, my sigs on them always turn out nice. Thanks sweetiee Hug.

My comments in Italic Hug

Farzu-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

reserveddd :OOO < that was for youROFL  W*FF ROFL ROFL ur so SHAITAAN ROFL

You're fast because of meeeROFL because I said I have the hardest job in the universe of making you update and you couldn't see me in PAINUnhappyROFL so you did it before I even had to do anything at allLOLEmbarrassed ok no more timepass that we can do on scraps as alwaysROFL Yeah you know i just couldn't see you in pain..aww my poor PB ROFL ROFL simple reason being i was superr BORED, so i did the update and plus u keep pushing me..so yeaahh! i had to do one :P ROFL

OMGGG tha update Stern Smile I LOVEEE the colouring on the MN one it's so so so GORGEOUS<3 it brings out a beautiful colour of her green dressLOL the blending is perfect and I love the glow on the textEmbarrassed  Eee thankk you! I knew u'd say that Hug waise this siggy is totally inspired by YOUUU <33 Hug

Both AP sigs are so beautifuuul :)) the second more though especially cause of the colouringEmbarrassed and blending of course<33 btw if you don't mind, don't know.. do you?LOL the notebook texture looks AMAZING..but i'd say it would have looked better if you got rid of it from the left side so it doesn't come across their faces?Embarrassed you know what I mean? veryyy small but I think that would make the sig look 100000 xs better :)) Awww thanks man! Gosh good you told me about the notebook texture, next time i'll make sure i get rid of that stuff you mentioned..See thats GOODD you are, if you hadn't told me, i wouldn't have noticed ROFL I love youu Hug

OMGGG the Anya ones :OOO they are SO SO SO good! ahhh lovee the third cause the b/w looks gorgeous ith the pink texture and i loveee the show, plus :OOO the last is one of your best sigs ever and the best sig i've seen on those picsHeart I knowww i LOVEE the show too, BTW i am desperately waiting for some AnYa siggies from you Embarrassed Can't wait to use 'em Day Dreaming really you liked the last one :OOO ROFL thats good to know :D:D

the texture looks so good on the first ian-nina one, love the second too.. but the third has to be my fav cause BLACK looks so AMAZINGGG in that sig OMFGG :O Yeaahh i LOVE the last one as well..n yeah with the 1st one, i tried a new texture on it that i got from Deviant.art LOL

update soonnnBig smileEmbarrassed and i love youu! I loveee youu too Hug And im gonna edit my comment in your shop real soon..ROFL lazzyy me ROFL

Doneee Hug

aishhh.

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

yamz diHugfirst of all congrats for ur new shop.. i know i am too late in commenting.. but i was out of town returned just yesterday only.. now coming to the siggies.. all the siggies were mindblowing.. very beautifully made ..especially the MN siggy ..loved its colouring alot ..nd that scene OMG ..Day Dreaming..its still  afresh in our minds.. wat a heavenly scene it was ...miss them soo much.. loved the update lots..all the siggies were just brilliant..

relentless.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
mayur ones so cute!

relentless.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Man Yams, you are so slowLOL finally we get an update.

Love love the MN one. awesome scene. I know how wild u guys went over it and esp the SBS and all. haha, it's awesome and love the new size. i like how everyone is experimenting with the sizes.

The AP one looks awesome, i especially love the second one, because it has that rust color which makes it really stand out!

The AnYa ones are awesome.. I love that pair esp the lead male. i can't believe he's 26. he does not even look that old in the show. LOL he seriously look 19. i mean when AB played Mayank a college going kid, he didn't look 19. he looked 21-22 even though he was 26, but this kid has such a baby looking face. why i am discussing shaheer here. anyhow, i love the last sig, again he rust color looks awesome. and i love that song and i liked how u made the lyrics glow.

The DE stuff is awesome. the first one cracked me up. in that scene, stefan and bonnie's expressions were hillarious. man damon needs to start stalking elena at school and be in the same class, cause he would be have such amazing comments to pass. love the other ones too esp the end one. coloring, text . pics-- flawless.

awesome stuff yams. and please be nice and be quick to update. don't be like aish, rags, and pari who take forever to updateLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.ragzz.relentless.

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
ress Day Dreaming
yay im so glad u updated so fast di finally aishu ne koi dhang ka kaam kiya ROFL in forcing u to update LOL just kidding GB Heart Yamsie di ur update is awesome. The MN sig *sigh* it is sooo good the coloring rocks and so does the texture. The AP sigs aree beautiful its tough to decide which one is the best, the text style is great and blending is perfect. Aww anant-navya stuff is too adorable i love that pinkish texture and u've used it brilliantly in all the sigs. Aww i loved ur experiment with the DE sig do try more like this as well , looks very cute. The second sig is gorgeous again the texture and coloring rocks and the last sig is my ultimate favourite seriously i love the coloring/size and use of texture. Stunning update as always di lovee you loads Hug

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 11 May 2011 at 10:03am

relentless.

Go to top