India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 115)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

hey everyonee! back with an update.i'm really happy today, because Rati's new show promo is out, she looks damnnn gorgeous, looks like a real promising show with a good starcast, wishing our angel all the very best with her new show titled "Hitler Didi", it just made my day...she's back on tv after sooo long. And needless to say her expressions are as faaab as always. Heart and that is why i thought i shall do an update because im so so so elateddd. :D

Ishhh  I am waiting for this show when it will comeDay Dreaming

FREEBIES

ok so this new show "the Secret circle" is really good..i'm loving it so far, hope it continues to be this awesome. the same writer of TVD has written this one as well, there are 6 main leads in this series, but Adam-Cassie being the main mostly, and needless to say they are magical together. ahh what chemistry. Its just 3 episodes old, and those who haven't watched it, go for it. Its a must watch :-)
 I am already addictedd to it and I seriously love this  show

adam/Cassie :
i totally adore them :$

OMG this siggy is just awesome and both of them are looking awesomely awesome and coloring is just mindblowing and there hybrid name is adassie

This one is my fab I just love this siggy why r u so awesome and I totally love the text so much it suits tio them and aww they are my new crush abd cutiepiesEmbarrassed

My all the time couple I just want them back and that too together they are soo sooo amazing

OMG this siggy is so awesome and more than siggy I lobe the text on it just amazing

I love this coloring and this coloring suits them alot

a

I lobed the whole ficasso and  now toh show is blunder anyhow lobed this siggy it was amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
thank you SO much all of you! you are all awesome..mwaahs <3 Hug

monakhan.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Yamini u are watching SC yaar :O, this is awesome , i am watching it too yaar :)  soryr for missing so many of your updates yaar. coming to lovely update , adam/cassie ones are superb yaar, the dreamy effect is really nice yaarDay Dreaming i really like the second one yaar. Mayur one awesome yaar, ArHi siggies are fab and i love the text yaar and the last sig is beautiful yaar. your coloring is awesome yaar

btw if u don't mind as suggestion please make some icons on Adam/Cassie yar. 

relentless.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
updateee jaldiii Embarrassed i want you to finish this shop already ROFL 3 and 9 are my fav numbers <33 

relentless.

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
bootiful creationss Yammm Embarrassed
love the coloring!

relentless.

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
awwhh i miss MaYur after seeing this :(

BEAUTIFUL sig btw Embarrassed

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
update 

hey everyone, im back with a fairly big update. hope you all like it :)
note : NONE of my icons have my copyright, please credit me if using. also if you guys want any icons stacked, do PM me :) would more than love to do it <3 Embarrassed

Freebies

Icons :

arnav khushi
these two are just so magical, honestly television's hottest couple. their chemistry speaks volumes <3

viren jeevika
my two sweethearts, a gorgeous couple and a perfect match. they are both such good friends which reflects in their onscreen chem. simply in love with them. <3

thomas dekker-britt robertson (Adam Cassie)
whoever is missing out on this show "the secret circle", do watch it. these two are plain amazing. im sure they are the next sensational couple, and rumours might be that they are dating <3 perfect two! <3

that's it guys...Enjoy Wink and do give feedback Embarrassed Hug

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shareen-LavenderCrystal-Indescribable-ClaraOswald.StarM-Gunners-chahaat.supreet..monakhan.she_ratchet.SilentPrincessMysterygirl_meDulceAmor-Kruti.S-BeautifulDream.-ScarletRose-theaishaKash-Gurti-Visu-Pooja--Aysha--Hoor-Healer.saraaa.thegameison--sunshine--shewolf.Madhura..MyInspirationzmadhoshiyaan.--Doyel---Aliya-BazingaaAS..ragzz..Jane..a2zahidZumSrK.Arteclectic-Preeti-Bepannaah.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

res:) ROFL

*edit*

Shocked  Shocked  Clap

what an update sis Hug gosh this has to be your BEST update yet, omfg! i love love love them all, i cant even tell you, i am just stunned seeing your amazing creativity :O BEAUTIFUL

this ones gorgeous ShockedEmbarrassedClap Heart i dont have words to describe it Day Dreaming beautiful lyrics of course

good god Blushing this ones TOO PERFECT Clap im so gonna use this, this has to be the best sig on this scene so far anyone has made Wink Hug

OMFG OMFG ThomasBritt one is just so adorable, i tell you these two are totally meant to be Silly and what the hell, they are dating?Shocked Blushing ADORABLEEE! using one icon as my DP Embarrassed

i love you sis, please finish this shop now Tongue

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 31 October 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarMrelentless.

Go to top