India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 11)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I'm replying to your reply on your last gall.

YESSS I came to Cal last weekend.. But I meant the town you' live in, Kananaskis is beautiful not Cal LOL Cal is allright.. Similar to Edm. ;) I'm coming there AGAIN this weekend..I swear that city is my second home hehe :) But sucks were not gonna visit Kananaskis :( Omg you should make a trip down here Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
:OOO  OMG! Are u serious? You came to Kananaskis :OO Farzu, we should exchange each other's cell no's so that we can stay in touch and meet up whenever possible. Why aren't you visiting Kananaskis this weekend? You should! im free on weekends until 1.30 pm. If you come here, we can meet up. I don't know when i'll visit Edmonton, but will surely meet you when i get there someday :)

Farzu-

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Aweh.. PM me your number :) I'll add you hon

Were going there for a party.. So no extra time to come to Kananaskis. I want to, but my dad will probably be like shutup no were here for a reason LOL. I only like coming there with my cousins cuz their cool going wherever I want..And things are alot more fun without parents! With family, they're gonna be strict. :| I'm comig there again after exams are over.. So I will TEXT you when I get to your area :) haha be sure to tell me when you do visit Kay =)

relentless.

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new shop Yams Hug Your stuff is really really beautiful and I can't wait to see more of it here! Keep rocking Party

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Lola Hug Means a lot to me :)

@Farzu, check your PM :)

Edited by .Yamini. - 10 May 2011 at 7:03pm

Farzu-

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your new shop Embarrassed I feel bad for not being able to comment on your last update Ouch Anyways may youu make many more shops with your awesome sigs<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

U P D A T E

Yeah you guys got that right, that howcome im back with an update that FAST ROFL ROFL. But i was super-boredd so i had to do this small update ROFL

This time my update has all Freebies LOL. Feel free to use anything. :)

Please do not cut, copy, crop or steal my work. All of my work has copyrights, so i'll know whose stealing my work :P thanks :)

P.S - Debzi, i will make your Sushant Siggy's in my next update. Pakka Hug Hug And MNians, i will come up with more MN siggies next time. So dont be disheartened Hug Enjoy this one for now Hug

And i promise to have more TVD/DE stuff next time Embarrassed.

AP/DE/bollywood/Sushant/MN stuff coming up in my next update Big smile

F R E E B I E S

Mayank Nupur

Abhay Piya

Anant Navya

Ian Nina/Damon Elena

Tried something new this time LOL

Please do leave comments everyone and do press the like too :P Love ya all Hug

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainxAlishaxsaniya.xsupreet..chahaat.-GothicBeauty-...Mitali...sariska_mnartiSabaah...SilentPrincesskarishma23.moonstruck.AmyArTiMayUrBeautifulDream.BeetVasuKaShliciouskupkakesMysterygirl_meBammySammyDulceAmorMagadhSundari--Divzfan--fizii_gurlJulybaby22Healer..-BalleBalle-.sofiaaax.theaisha26javeyrainydays.stuti123sehar mehrotra-Pooja-Anjilicious.Juhi.Farzu-shewolf.saraaa.Meehak.madhoshiyaan.Madhura..MyInspirationzspiritcrimsonMou.-DRoadSoFar---Doyel--DulceTentacion.aishhh..Jane..DoNotMindZumSrK.a2zahidPureBlissAS..ragzz.safeplacetolandmusic_l0ver036Badtameez_Dilsoundsofcedarserendipity.268143-Preeti-JennyPenny-Swetha-Bepannaah.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
reserveddd :OOO < that was for youROFL

You're fast because of meeeROFL because I said I have the hardest job in the universe of making you update and you couldn't see me in PAINUnhappyROFL so you did it before I even had to do anything at allLOLEmbarrassed ok no more timepass that we can do on scraps as alwaysROFL

OMGGG tha update Stern Smile I LOVEEE the colouring on the MN one it's so so so GORGEOUS<3 it brings out a beautiful colour of her green dressLOL the blending is perfect and I love the glow on the textEmbarrassed 

Both AP sigs are so beautifuuul :)) the second more though especially cause of the colouringEmbarrassed and blending of course<33 btw if you don't mind, don't know.. do you?LOL the notebook texture looks AMAZING..but i'd say it would have looked better if you got rid of it from the left side so it doesn't come across their faces?Embarrassed you know what I mean? veryyy small but I think that would make the sig look 100000 xs better :))

OMGGG the Anya ones :OOO they are SO SO SO good! ahhh lovee the third cause the b/w looks gorgeous ith the pink texture and i loveee the show, plus :OOO the last is one of your best sigs ever and the best sig i've seen on those picsHeart

the texture looks so good on the first ian-nina one, love the second too.. but the third has to be my fav cause BLACK looks so AMAZINGGG in that sig OMFGG :O

update soonnnBig smileEmbarrassed and i love youu!

Edited by -Aish129- - 10 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.ragzz.relentless.Bepannaah.

Go to top