Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Sam..aw thanks babe! i've never made anything on KriYa (is that their short name? send me some HQ pics. I'll make something for you, because you're a cutie..and you always comment on my shop..🤗 will be waiting 😳 

@JYO...😳 what time is it in Sydney? 🤣 no hurry.. edit at your convenience 😳 muaaah <3

awww me amorr!Embarrassed it's KriYansh actully😆Embarrassed will send ya tomorrow hopfully cause me now fully sleepy it's almost 3am here!😲 me by god awake🤣🤣🥱 *ILY*🤗
ok sam...go to sleep now 🤣 🤣 but im not surprised..becoz even i sleep that late 🤣

@Maria...of course! those penguins are the cutest..you know why? because Rags and I did them together..she made them, i panted them 🤣

ok sam...go to sleep now 🤣 🤣 but im not surprised..becoz even i sleep that late 🤣

@Maria...of course! those penguins are the cutest..you know why? because Rags and I did them together..she made them, i panted them 🤣

Yeahh me noww going to sleep!🤣🤣🤣 ohh you too do the samee!?🤣🤣*you know why it's bc that i have an evenin shift this week for my duty so thats wya i can sleep late*🤣🤣🤣

yeppp! these are perfect 🤗 thank you sweetheart 🤗 now go sleeep 🤣 me amorrr <3

awww!😳 me amorr youu tooo!🤗🤗 most welcomee:D Yapp Yappp me off!🥱😳😆

OMG mohit ki pari :O:O ur here 🤣 haha aaj over mood me...off he kya?? 😆🤗I just came back from college...had my first final today...saw ur PM so came here hehe love you darling <33 love u too  badi<3

yeah arrey this shop is almost near its end..by the time ragi comments here..i think this dukaan will end 🤣 awww did u like that one? :O thank you jii! dunkaan🤣 AWESOME! cant wait for next one! 

OMG wheres this pic fromm? give me give me 😳 i want to make you sigs :D Aweihhh ☺️ actually I have no pic of him in this new lappie..I will ask siddi😳 I will be so glad to see ur work on him! 

@pari ...yesss im off today 🤣 and that's why am so happy 🤣 how was college? 

of coursee yaar! anything for you doll...🤗 ok chal ask him and PM me 🤗 but jalddii..whenever you can 😳 love youu <3

@pari ...yesss im off today 🤣 and that's why am so happy 🤣 how was college? 

of coursee yaar! anything for you doll...🤗 ok chal ask him and PM me 🤗 but jalddii..whenever you can 😳 love youu <3

see I felt so...u r super happy when u have an off😆
Finals are going on...just one more week to go then vacation YAYA

yeah I already PMed him😎

PS- just helping u finish this Dukaan😊

feels good to see u like this :) m seeing this after ages