Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
thank you so much everyoneee 🤗
Update time

Heya 🤣 im back folks 😃 🤗 this time with a few sigs, not a very big update but too tiny either 😆 I haven't been too well, but yet i'm updating like a besharam..and yeah my penguin-making for the gingerbread house is going alright, just left to colour them 🤣

Freebies

hitler didi/indira-rishi (InShi) 

virika/kryan 

arhi/sarun

nia-kushal (nishal)

that's all guys 🤗 hope you'll like it 😃

Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
RES :D

*edited*

Finally editing this :D And pehle to, what do you mean by 'I haven't been too well'?? Sick or something? If yes, then feeling better? :) I hope you are! :D

Okay, now onto the comment! :) http://i.imgur.com/Z3E1X.png I love the colouring on this! Also love how you've captured each and every expression of Rati in this sig! :) Oh, and that light texture on it goes so well with the colouring! Looks gorgeous <3 http://i.imgur.com/65mZo.png The blending is so pretty :)  Love the border and oh, I also love how you've used the texture on this! You have this unique way of using textures you know? :D The Kryan icons looks pretty as well :) Let me guess, did you crop them from your siggies? 😆 The first JeeVi sig made me go aww! <3 Okay, I seriously freaking love the way you use textures on your sig! It is just so pretty :) Lurv all the Kryan siggies but this > http://i.imgur.com/6uBp0.png and this > http://i.imgur.com/VEDJy.jpg They look amazing! The colouring on the first one is love and the second one, again, I love the textures used on it! Definitely one of my favs from the update! :) The next two, you already know how much I love them, blending being the favourite part of it all! :) That first ArHi sig, I love how you haven't put a text on it! The pics say the story for themselves. Again, the textures <3 I love how you blend the pics into the black background. It looks so good :) Love the colouring on the SaRun sig! <3 The text is love as well :D Favourite sig of the update HAS to be the NiShal sig! Everything about it perfection, be if the blending or the text or the textures of the border or the colouring! It is perfect! :) :)

That's my comment right there, EDITED :P

You need to update more often because you need to 😆

Love you dher saara badi behen
🤗
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
yamini di.. look can we talk? i think we really need too..
Hello Yamini, 
am chinnu..new visitor !!! 😆
your work is excellent. And I am coming from CID forum , so no idea about who they are in your update 😆...sorry to say that...but they are beautiful !!

Do PM me for your next update, take care 🤗
Guess which one I'm gonna use😍🤣
thanks sooo much Chinnu 🤗 will surely send you a PM next time 🤗 really appreciate it..thanks sweets <3

@ravs, i knoww 🤣 🤣 its evident :D
Beautiful update Yams di as always ! <3 . Love love the HD ones and the ArHi one is my personal fav has it's own appeal to it . <3 . Love love the karan krsytle & kushal nia ones amazinggg working with the coloring and blending ! lovee ya lots di ! < 3🤗
I swear I'm gonna start calling you Sherlock from now on😳 You even got the "evident" thing going. Or you can be like it's elementary my dear Watson🤓🤣

But yes I love that siggy😍

The Indira-Rishi ones turned out really well too😲 I saw em and I was like whoa😲 Her expressions are different (opposite of Nupur which I guess is obvious🤔🤣) and it shows how talented she is. Btw is the show good? And the dude who plays Rishi? Cuz a lot of things were said about him before the show started🤔 You know everytime I hear about the show and Rishi, I think of Rishi from Kasam Se☺️😍🤣

The third one and last 3 I already saw cuz I stalk you😃🤣 The first two though I love the blending and everything. And I love the purple-yness in the 2nd one☺️ J'aime l'icons (not proper french but i don't care🤣)

The first ArHi one😲 It's so pretty! And the sarun one😲 It's from an ad I heard, or something like that🤔 Anywho, love the blending😃

Nia-Kushal one I love. You already know that😆