Mindblowing Creations
Keep It Up

Veronika
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Re-served! Gimme 2 days to edit this :D

*edited*

Yes, you can kick me all you want! I'm so late in editing my comment! :| Sorry! You can blame my life for this! Can't believe I am so busy in my holidays! =\

Anyways, moving on to your update. I swear this had to be the best update you have done so far Di! Bestest to honest. Everything about is it perfection. Colouring, blending, text, use of textures <3 Gorgeous stuff :) Those ArHi icons are DAMN pretty! <3 And I so agree, they definitely are the hottest couple on TV right now. And these icons, I love the colouring. You've captured the emotions so perfectly <333 http://i.imgur.com/uPYgZ.png love the texture you've used in this <3 Looks so pretty. Plus the text is perfect as well :) http://i.imgur.com/nOiIS.png :OO This, I pretty much love EVERYTHING in it! Woah. SO GOOD! The next two siggies are downright awesome. Consider me a fan of your blending from now 😳 JeeVi stuff is totally adorable! The icons are, again, wow!  &  << f a v o u r i t e.  And seriously, your blending is amazing in EVERY SINGLE one of your siggies. It's like, flawless! <33 And I am already addicted to the way you use the textures on your siggies! Perfection I tell you <33 Adam and Cassie sig is beautiful. Like always, the blending and the use of texture takes the cake! ;) No, the icons do! They's SO good! <33

Here, done! :D I hope this comment will compensate for being so late.

Love youu
Jyotika
πŸ€—
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update Yamini...

The JeeVi Icons are beautiful... ❀️
& the siggies are mind blowing.. especially the karwachauth one... 😳 Its gorgeous...

This one simply amazing... the text, the pictures used.. stunning..

Awesome update Yamini... Do update soon again, & of course with JeeVi. 😳

-SilentPrincess-

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res..will edit it pakka tomorrow promise! :)
great stuff Yamini
Keep up the good work❀️
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello sorry sorry sorry sorry for being so so so late. *kaan pakardke maafi*

arnav and khushiii. my babbieesss. kya ho raha hai ab us serial mein mujhe kuch  nahin pata. just one week ago where were we and now look where we are. hopefully everything is sorted out next week. i can't stand too much of this rohna dohna. buaji is so annoying.
I love all the icons, the cropping and coloring is amazing. my two favorites are these.  i love love love the way the coloring has turned out on the first one.

the sigs are so pretty. this one is no doubt my favorite. i love that font btw- which one is it. the coloring looks really  nice, it gives it a sort of eretheral feel. 😳

EHMMBH is so good. and I'm loving JeeVi. KT and Krystle are doing a fab fab job, again your iconing skills seem to be flawless, but I love these two the most, esp the coloring you used on Jeevika's. <3

ajds;lakjsd;lfjf ;slfj;alfsjd ;lfajsdf; alsdfj;sdajghoawegh;gksf ;this sig!! I'm so saving and using this one. absolutely beautiful. gahhh. <3 the colroing, the merging the texture everything. mindblowing. 😳😳😳

The coloring in these two is to die for so incredibly good.

And lastly, TSC is growing on me, ngl though not really feeling the soulmakes thing b/w cassie and adam...i love brit and thomas though!! those are really good too.
Edited by Jaan. - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks amu and laiba πŸ€— πŸ€—

@the res. posts...im waiting πŸ€— no rush guys 😳
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Yamini

This is my first comment in your gallery . What can I see your creations are just gorgeous <3

This one is just rockin http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1287/vun4h.png Love Jeevi just too sweet .

.But I just love this one http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9140/upygz.png, I really like the style and Arhi are just amazing .😍
Can't wait to see more creations from you

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you SO much Priya! that really means a lot to me 😳 πŸ€—
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg beautiful! <3 

Reserved! :D