Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Yamz! This update is SOOO amazing1 i love everything! everything. honest. i cannot pick a favoruite. you just get betterer. Superb update
great stuff Yamini 😃
love the damon and elena one..Lovely..
That MayUr sig is the highlight of the update, Yamzy! Love it!!
i just adore your AbhiYa siggies <3 i miss them so much too </3 their old scenes were truly gold! youre really amazing :D keep it up!
you are always wonderful..love you Di <3
gorgeous update Yamini 🤗 everything looks amazing <3 my fav has to be the ArHi sigs ... they are so perfect 😳 totally lovee the texture you used there aswell. 
OMG Cassie/Adam sigs ... and just lovee the coloring on that first sig
MayUr sig came out lovely 

keep up the great work😃

Hey Yamini,
juz came across ur shop

lovely creations
Adam cassie, AbhIya and ArHi... Beautiful

MN they look cute
do PM me when u update next
\
 Di coloring in it is just awesome👏 and ur blending us just amazinga dn I totally loved it. I dont watch this show but I just  love this siggy. =]

yashi (RainOnMe)

Yashi u so lucky to get so awesome siggy by the di and I am so much in love wid JiYa after this siggy its just amazing👏 and blending over here is just amazing

\
 Do coloring and the texture on it is amazing and the blending is as alws amazing👏

Eeessshh I love the coloring on it and the  icons are just amazing

I just loved this siggy and why the hell on earth are they so amazing and  the blending is amazing and I am in love with this siggy

❤️

I am in love with there jodi and they are just amazing together and the songs of this movie are just awesome and  coloring is amazing

[/QUOTE]

Totally loved this update  and u r awesome 🤗