Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful stuffs yamini...and now that rati's new show will air in some days hope you make siggies of the most expressive star of tellywood...

keep up the great work...awesome
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adorable siggies...yamini di...love the adam cassie siggies!!!
-krazyriya- thumbnail
heya yamzi...hows u jaan...?? 😳

yup me too sooo happy finally rati will be back on tv...yuhooo... !!!

hey such wowiieee lovely update dear...!!! πŸ‘

the new show "the Secret circle" ... which u r talking about...looks interesting...but it comes on which channel...?? sorry i dont know anything abt it...πŸ˜•

its siggies look amazinggg...cuteee... really nice !!! πŸ˜ƒ

MN one is the most beautiful...
😍...marvelous as ever...!!! saving...!!! πŸ˜‰

Arhi ones are superb...fab colouring...πŸ˜‰... liked the second one more...😳 !!! its awesome...!!!

and omggg...abhiya one is super stunning...😍adorable... lovely... purely magical yaar...☺️ !!! its the best one in ur whole update 😎 !! loved it alot...!!! saving for future use...!!! πŸ˜›

as always...fantastic work...!! keep it up...!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

love u...πŸ€—
varsha ❀️

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updated my post on Pg 114  = )
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yams di ive missed u and ur creations a lot so glad to see u back πŸ€—
anddd yes im so happy rati's back with her new show, looks very promising and interesting and as always as looks stunning,  i totally agree with uπŸ˜›
the updateee is soo beautiful di, ive only seen the first episode of the secret circle and i really liked it a lot, gr8 chemistry b/w adam-cassie and ur sigs are just so magical i loved how u did the text and those dots in the sig and everything looks so cute πŸ˜ƒ MN sig is soo lovely is this a new coloring? looks reallyy pretty and i loved the texture too,the arnav khushi ones r again brilliant i just love the new styles ur trying di and that softish/velvety effect in the sigs πŸ˜ƒ, the abhiya sig is perfect i lovee the blending and coloring/text and everythingg 
lovee you di πŸ€—
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

awww fabulouss updatee hunn!<3

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res!πŸ˜ƒ

-Edited-

Ya, IKR? I NEED an HQ promo of HD! I can't wait for that show! My Angel will be back to rock my TV screens once again😍

I love your siggies from the Secret of Life. A couple of my friends have also suggested to watch it, I believe it's a relatively new show, right? But I have no time to start with another show
Coming to MayUr, OMFG, another awesome scene! They're so adorable, man! Love the siggy! Hayye!😍
ArHi ones are magical!! The impact of that scene just doesn't fade away! Their best scene till date! I saved the first oneπŸ‘
AbhIya, what do I say? It's my favourite from this update. Your siggy brings back those lovely memories because of which I was still sticking to this show till now😍
Lubb juu, Yamz!! Saved that siggy! It's beautiful!!❀️

Thanks for the update and PM. Love you, endlessπŸ€—

Suggestion: Mausam! Only if you have time, of course. I'm in love with that movie😍
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yamini, this is one splendid update hun! You totally blew me away with everything! The sigs are all so gorgeous! Loved the Adam-Cassie ones. Have been hearing a lot abt this show, but not seen it yet, but your sigs are making me wanna watch. Loved the MayUr sig - it is so gorgeous, the colouring is beautiful. The ArHi sig is stunning and I really liked the abhiya one too. Such wonderful work hun! Thanks for the PM.
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after long time i m visitibg ur gal...awesome keep it up