Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous Update DiπŸ€—

The Requests came out great..both the GurTi and Jay & priya one's are beautiful😳

AAAGGGHHH The MayUr siggy is so Cute..totally agree with you..those days were so magical 😍*sigh* I MISS THEM😭

The LBZ/Zayed & Diya siggy has turned out really good..They do make a cute pair😳

Last but def not the Least😎..The Nian siggy and icons..I just LOVE these pics of them..they seem so happy and so in love❀️..they look like a married couple in these picsπŸ˜†

p.s. *oh n who are those in you're "let me show you" siggy??..I'm seeing MANY users using that siggy right now*
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Madddyy..aww thank you SO much girl! πŸ€— 

oh the last let me show you avi that i'm using...its a new show called The Secret Circle..its really awesomee man! the guy is Adam and the girl is Cassie..its a good show..you should watch it..its just 3 episodes old 😳 and im sure u'll love it <3
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update Yamini πŸ€— Delena sig is my fav πŸ˜³ aww and MN sig <3 will def use. 

ohh and I noticed that you watch the secret circle πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ will you be making sigs on Adam/Cassie .. I just LOVE them<3 
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

lovely update Yamini πŸ€— Delena sig is my fav πŸ˜³ aww and MN sig <3 will def use. 

ohh and I noticed that you watch the secret circle πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ will you be making sigs on Adam/Cassie .. I just LOVE them<3 

thank you darlin' πŸ˜³

yep im definitely gonna be making sigs on Adam/Cassie 😍 
relentless. thumbnail
thanks everyone else..i love you all endless πŸ€— πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail

U.P.D.A.T.E

hey everyonee! back with an update.i'm really happy today, because Rati's new show promo is out, she looks damnnn gorgeous, looks like a real promising show with a good starcast, wishing our angel all the very best with her new show titled "Hitler Didi", it just made my day...she's back on tv after sooo long. And needless to say her expressions are as faaab as always. ❀️ and that is why i thought i shall do an update because im so so so elateddd. :D

I have two reqs. by -Sofia- and tzahra. Ladies, i will make your reqs. in my next update..so please bare with me. Made stuff on some of my fave couples, hope you all like it.

FREEBIES

ok so this new show "the Secret circle" is really good..i'm loving it so far, hope it continues to be this awesome. the same writer of TVD has written this one as well, there are 6 main leads in this series, but Adam-Cassie being the main mostly, and needless to say they are magical together. ahh what chemistry. Its just 3 episodes old, and those who haven't watched it, go for it. Its a must watch :-)

adam/Cassie :
i totally adore them :$

mayank/nupur :
my ultimate adorabless <3

arnav/khushi :
will always be my faveees..they are beyond magical together <3

abhay/piya :
i miss my old abhiya so much. don't know why the creatives have ruined their track to such an aweful extent. these scenes were golden for me and will always be <3

that's it for now guys πŸ€— do give feedback 😳
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mine 😳 and i missed the last one as well, so this is for both & the MN one is so beautiful ❀️ love love loveee! <3

edit-
omfg the update one page 106, the MG one is SO SO SO beautiful, i love the blending there PB it's simply flawless, and the colouring is super pretty too! yashi's req is GORGEOUS. that colouring, there's something about it - every time you make something in that colouring it's guaranteed to turn out well hehe..the white text works so well with the whole sig..gorgeousss 😍
the MN one, that scene was so awww type LOL i love the pictures you chose as well, man they are just adorable <3 the text is so true too ;) colouring on the ian-nina one, i swear i stared at that sig for the LONGEST time..it's way too beautiful for words..and on top of that they look so amazing togetherrr! LBZ, i can't wait for the movie myself im sure it's going to be sooo good! i love love love the way you used the pictures..and the colouring is stunning 😳

page 114 - hehe you seem to LOVE TSC w/ adam-cassie..cause it reflects in those sigs 😍 especially the first, i love the colouring the most <3 oh and the text on the second..that's PERFECT!
the morena MN scenes were just magic..i loved that little scene b/w them as well..and i <3 the style of that sig def make more like that..is it a new colouring?😳 
the srhi ones are so pretty, love the darkness to them and again the blending is flawless <3 AP..i know right, there used to be this time i loveddd them so much, their old scenes were just something else..adore the pictures you chose, and uff the text 😍

i love love LOVE everything. πŸ˜³ lovee you! πŸ€—
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Yams amazing update! Love your coloring's and my favorite has to be the MN one it's beautiful and gorgeous! I love your sigs! Can i please place a request? (:  
relentless. thumbnail
@mona, thank you so much :) sorry im not taking any reqs as of now. The last time i updated, i was taking PM reqs, and i got a couple, but i haven't even started working on those yet πŸ˜†. I'll let you know when im open next 😳 thanks a lot :) <3

@aish, no worries yaar! πŸ€— i know you weren't active since a while..you coming here only is enough for me..mwaah <3
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
your shop is my shop, it's my birth right ok πŸ˜† i haven't missed a single update of yours and i never will <3 i'll edit tonight πŸ€—