Frequent Posters

-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update Yamz 🤗
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Finallly an update by Yams. Though i miss someone but not much shayad😆 I love that Abhiya one. Love is all about Pain and that sig is beautiful. I kind of dont like Jeh anymore but Ritvik is still Good. Ekta Maa has so ruined Jeh😡
andthis one of Arhi is beautiful > http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9868/arhi1.png
Good Job on that Yams👏
👏
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

thank you so much Ankisha 🤗 means a lot :)

🤗
di..dont call ankisha nw..it feels wired if nyone calls me ankisha atleast on IF😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Finally, Madam ka update aaya!
RD looks amazing in the first siggy.
JP ones came out really well, specially the first one is soo pretty <33
AbhIya ones are beautiful! I love the colouring!😳
I loove the first ArHi one!! I love every siggy I'm seeing on that scene!! Saved 😍
And even the second one is gorgeous!
Sanaya ones are stunning! She looks cute and I love your work specially the second one👏

Thanks, Yamzy🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Di I so mush love u 🤗.🤗.🤗

OMG RD's frst siggys i frealingly HOTTT

I cant belive at this siggy it is just out of world and the awesome one and he is king of creations and u r the best in making it look more heavenly😲😲😲😲 and blue jeans on him☺️. Di why do u want me too loose my sleeps😆 and di coloring on this siggy is just awesome⭐️

Next Siggys is just amazing😍. Both look like just hot and awesome. One is geek god and other is princess and Green and white is just so soothing that dont even hurt your eyes. and the text is freakinly amazing👏

Next siggy when I just looked at this siggy frst I looked at the text⭐️ and it hold so true u hai to i will be alright like if I have Yamz di then I will be also right😛 I knw it got little chessy🤣. But seriously isnt that they are perfect and the ur work on them and blending can be defined u r amazing🤗

AbhiYa: Di I love Piya ober here she is just angel and pink color on her makes her look so angelic⭐️ and Abhay di when will u make siggy on his Red shirt😛

ArHi- Wowww u grabbed Arnav's emotions so perfectly and they look awesome together👏 and the blending and coloring is just amazing on them

Khushi siggy: She looks awesome in open hairs😛 and this scene was that snake😡😆 but still she is adorable

and I like second coloring as its wonderful

Finally done with my long essay and I am so much in love with ur stuff and ur request at Alisha's shop. Its just wonderful and I will use frst siggy now⭐️

I lub ju🤗
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous stuff yamini
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

sid 🤣 thank you so much for your awesome comment 🤗 your comments always make my day. aww yayy !!😆 u deserve it yamz 🤗 So glad you liked everything..Yeah im a major JP fan :P more than an abhiyan for sure..seriously :O:O:O i think ur were an abhiya fan last time rrght 🤔 😆 bichara abhay during his absense his popularity plus hotness decreased 😆 no abhay wearing that red shirt was a dream not real. black suits him more for some reason, didn't quite like the red on him lol.. ohh 🤣 tab sochoon how come he is in RED ?🤣 i thought it was from other serial or sth 🤣

ArHi are fabulous! they are my current obsession..awww so glad you liked the sanaya ones..she does look beautiful there 😳 🤗i knoww yarrr ☺️ hayee just like ASR when she is in khullaa baal hayeee😍 and just saw the siggies on their new pics :O:O:O:O m soo rushing to the forum now to get them 🤣

xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWSOME update Jaani, Love love love that Jeh sig, it came out so amazing! Everything else looks beautiful too <3
wowww Yamini gorgeous sigs!! loved them all! I drooled over R.D's sig will use that for sure 😃
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

wooow beautifully make all sigs
liked icons most.aww last sig is very beautiful

senorita