Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
awww what a sweett surprise 😳 love u yams πŸ€—
reservedd for now :)

editt*

awwwhhh this is the cutestt post ever <3 yams and aish, i adore ur boths friendship πŸ€— it reminds me of my own with pari 😳 love u both and advance happy birthday aish πŸ€— i love you smiley Embarrassed 
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yams Di! That is such a great idea! :) The birthday sig is so pretty! :)

Happy Birthday in advance Aish! :) Hope you have an amazing time :) Enjoy your day to the max! :D

Lots of Love
Jyotika
πŸ€—
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ur Post is too senti ... Nupur Sig ... i would have lovedhad u posted her Nupur Sig which u liked here tooπŸ˜† Purane Din taaze ho jate🀣
Ooo anyways i wont wish here ... I would wait for the Day to COMEπŸ˜ƒ But beautiful Post YamsπŸ€—
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Yamz it is indeed a beautiful post πŸ€— Lol when u said u both met in CG and then when u described the speed of the CG i thought u were gonna say that u both met and started spamming the CG and the speed increased to a spped of light 😳🀣 oh well πŸ˜† !! .. Btw ur siggy is awesome yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE IT !! and i bet Aish loves it sooo much aswell ;P not only coz its an Anu siggy coz her pyaar i si siter made it πŸ€— Ok i dont know why on earth i said that πŸ˜† chal thanx for the invite Yamz πŸ€— And Aish Happy advance Birthday , my girl πŸ€—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful post Yams!
Happy birthday is advance Aish πŸ₯³   Hope you have a very wonderful and happy day!
The sig you made for her is lovely Yams. It's the perfect gift.
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sofia-

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AISHπŸ€—πŸ€—

thankyouuu so much sofiii πŸ€—

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

dont promise yourself anything...crying is natural πŸ€— πŸ€— ok am going...one last time...happy bday! β€οΈ ILYY...kisses..<3

do you have any idea how many times i've broken my promise -__- OH WELL as you said it's natural πŸ˜³ hehe i love youuu too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Aw reserve <3

saharuu don't edit:) m serious

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Yamz di awesome oneπŸ€—

@Ash: Happy and happy wala Bday. May god bless u πŸ€—

thanks soo much! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Yamz dii..I envy aish..for getting that siggie..is gorgeous..😍

Aishh..Happy birthday girl..πŸ€— enjoy..and oh! everyone has a time when they move on from their teens..but you still have time to enjoy this last year you have in hand, make the most and the best out of it and then, later, you'll remember this as one of your most wonderful years..πŸ€— God bless and have a rocking year ahead! :) 

ahah feel jealous, makes me feel better πŸ˜† i kid:) thankyouu SO much..it's nidhi right? πŸ˜³ awww im seriously not that sad over it LOL but thankyou so much for the words πŸ˜³ i'll definitelyy keep them in mind, thanks once again πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

aww Yamini .. that's such a beautiful bday post πŸ˜³ and even the sig is lovely ;) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY to youu Aishh :) may god bless youu always .. and I hope you have an fantastic day and get so much lovee πŸ€—

i know right..i love love love the bday post πŸ˜³ best ever <3 and thankyouuu sara πŸ€— aww love? that im getting, should i say rather m getting spoiled..shh πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ssaba

happy birthday aishh..

may u have many more..
n beautiful post yamini..
luv saba

thanksss saba!

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

aww thank you guys! aish will be so happy πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

i am πŸ˜†πŸ€— this is like my bday before my bday ;)

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Aww!! Such a lovely siggy, Yamz!πŸ‘

Wish you a Happy Birthday, Aish!! Love you! πŸ€—

thanks SO much neethz πŸ€— i love you too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: DrashtiDhamiNo1

Originally posted by: -Pooja-

OMG ! yams di that sig soo soo prettiful! <3 am sure twinooo will love love it ! πŸ˜ƒ

Happy in advance bday twinooo ! i love you  !πŸ€—

i knowww the sig is just GORGEOUS 😍 i'll wear it soon btw;) i just loveee it <3
thankyouuu pooja πŸ˜³ i love you more πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

Happy Birthday AishπŸ€—

senorita

thanks aishaaa πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -Mish-

Yamz that's wa so sweet of you πŸ˜³ 

Happy birthday Aish πŸ˜ƒ may God bless you, enjoy your birthday with your family & friends be always happy & keep smiling sweetsπŸ€—

aww thanks so much for the wishes mish <3 πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

aww all that u wrote over there is sooo cute yams di love u awww i cant stop saying aww and its just adorable and that sigg uff too too beautiful πŸ˜im sure she'll lovee it πŸ˜›

happyy birthday in advance GB i lovee you πŸ€—

IT MADE ME GO awww nonstop tehe i loveee the sig to bits πŸ˜³ 
thankyouu PG (no slaps) ily too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: --blossom--

lovely post yams diπŸ€—πŸ€—

Aish ji advance happy b'dayπŸ€—I love you lotsssπŸ€—[>D:<]

thankyouuu zummiii <3 i love youu MORE πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

awww Happy Bday in Advance merii fairyyy!!!

Yams. such a cute post! :$

thankyouuu meri jaaann! πŸ€— how many times do you want to advance wish hehe;)

Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

Happy Birthday to you, a very very happy birthday to Aish,a talented woman :) <3 I love you & hope you have the best day ever janni<3 I promise a lamba wara comment in your BDAY thread, hope someones making it! Yams loved your post! Again best wishes to the birthday girl & this is for you,even though it looks really bad,sorry :( Anyways love you<3 HBD:)

awww mona that's so very sweet of you πŸ˜³ i love youu too! and you guys are making this day so good for me alreadyyy.. thankss for that! πŸ€— m sure you'll find a bday thread somewhere πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ save everything else for there;) but OMFG MONAAA <3 that is GORGEOUS ..anushka looks soo beautiful as always LOL thankyou, and it's NOT bad at all <33 love youuu

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

awww what a sweett surprise πŸ˜³ love u yams πŸ€—

reservedd for now :)

editt*

awwwhhh this is the cutestt post ever <3 yams and aish, i adore ur boths friendship πŸ€— it reminds me of my own with pari πŸ˜³ love u both and advance happy birthday aish πŸ€— i love you smiley πŸ˜³ 

it's so cute that i was aww-ing all the way hehe πŸ˜† ya and our friendship reminds me of you and pari too;) awehh thankyouuu ragiii <3 i love you too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Yams Di! That is such a great idea! :) The birthday sig is so pretty! :)

Happy Birthday in advance Aish! :) Hope you have an amazing time :) Enjoy your day to the max! :D

Lots of Love
Jyotika
πŸ€—

thanksss so much jyotika πŸ€— i will do :$

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Ur Post is too senti ... Nupur Sig ... i would have lovedhad u posted her Nupur Sig which u liked here tooπŸ˜† Purane Din taaze ho jate🀣
Ooo anyways i wont wish here ... I would wait for the Day to COMEπŸ˜ƒ But beautiful Post YamsπŸ€—

haha youuu kameeni:)) puraane din gaye to hell.. iska limit hota hai 🀣 no but seriously those were the besttt dayss πŸ˜³ hehe OKKK take as long as you wantπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: yulZ

Aww Yamz it is indeed a beautiful post πŸ€— it is rightt..i promised myself i wouldn't cry - i couldn't keep it :| πŸ˜†Lol when u said u both met in CG and then when u described the speed of the CG i thought u were gonna say that u both met and started spamming the CG and the speed increased to a spped of light πŸ˜³πŸ€£ s a m e t o s a m e I THOUGHT 🀣 but even if it was true i wouldn't want her to say it here πŸ€” oh well πŸ˜† !! .. Btw ur siggy is awesome yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE IT !! i love it too :$ and i bet Aish loves it sooo much aswell ;P not only coz its an Anu siggy coz her pyaar i si siter made it πŸ€— that's sooo true <3 i love the thought behind as well πŸ˜³Ok i dont know why on earth i said that πŸ˜† cause how you think is how i think? πŸ˜†chal thanx for the invite Yamz πŸ€— And Aish Happy advance Birthday , my girl πŸ€—thankyouuuπŸ€—πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

What a beautiful post Yams! 
Happy birthday is advance Aish πŸ₯³   Hope you have a very wonderful and happy day! 
The sig you made for her is lovely Yams. It's the perfect gift. 

thankyou SO much anu πŸ˜³ i lovee the sig yams made <3

kk i gotta hit the bed :| 12:45am and i can't believe i replied to posts here πŸ˜† 
thankyou SO much everyone for the early wishes πŸ˜³ love youu all

and yams, you mean the world to me <33 thankyouu..i know i shouldn't be saying πŸ˜³
but still, ily ❀️

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks to each one of you for taking out time and wishing Aish...she must be on cloud nine right now! we love her so much..and hope her Bday goes awesomeee! πŸ€— love you Aish!

@Aish i saw your reply to me...🀣 perfect one..i love love love you πŸ€—
SandCastle. thumbnail
Hey Aish, 
Wish u Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...πŸ₯³
Woah! M late as usual... πŸ˜†
Nyways May God Shower his Choicest Blessings on U & may all ur Happy Dreams Cum True...😳
Hope u had a Gr8 Day & have a Gr8 Year ahead...!!πŸ˜›
& the page wich Yamini wrote for u describing ur & her frndship was way too adorable...Chooo Chweet...!!😳
May ur Frndshp Grow more & more with each passing day...😳

Have an awesome year ahead...!!😳

With Loads Of Love,
Ekta...πŸ€—
Edited by ekta_monaya - 12 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aishhh.

ahah feel jealous, makes me feel better πŸ˜† i kid:) thankyouu SO much..it's nidhi right? πŸ˜³ awww im seriously not that sad over it LOL but thankyou so much for the words πŸ˜³ i'll definitelyy keep them in mind, thanks once again πŸ€—

yepp..its nidhi! 😳
no..It dint make me jealous..btw..did I sound too matured? πŸ€” I'm still 15. πŸ˜†
aww..np. πŸ€—

saniya.x thumbnail
AWW, that is so sweet of you Yams! 😳 the post is cute, beautiful and very sweet. Ohh and that siggy is SO gorgeous<3.

Aishh, happy birthday sweets. Hope you have a rocking one  πŸ€— you deserve everything you're getting. Love youu x