Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@neetz...🤣 i will update sometime soon..not quite ready with siggs yet lol

@Mandy...OMG! thanks for dropping by..No hon i did send PMs to everyone, i may have missed you out im pretty sure. But thanks girl! glad you liked everything..And i agree although i still love abhiya, i long for loads of Jiya scenes in pkyek..they are really amazing together, and i hope one day they become a couple on the show. I totally heart them ❤️ and thanks for using my sigg..means so much 🤗
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
👏yamy amazing workkk reallly m in love with ur usage of blackness soo damn gooddd 👏👏👏👏👏👏
my fav

sooo goooddd👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 just perfect blending colouring usage of text everything

theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

amazinggg update diii , all r gorgeous...n this siggg offf has to be it the hottest... love the circle brushes about the text looking gr88.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want an update! hmph! 😳
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yamzyy!!

Fabulous updates!! Loved the latest one. Piya-Jai ones are the best! I don't really watch the show, but I can totally connect with them just because of your sigs... so beautiful!

relentless. thumbnail
AISH 🤗

Yesss!!! its nearly 12th of September. The day a beautiful angel was born..a very positive and a happy young girl whose finally turning 19 and she is kind of sad cause this is last teenage year...But nevertheless still enjoys to be the most lively and jovial girl around.

Its none other that Aishwarya aka Aish aka my PB. She's one the most matured girl's i've ever met on a public website. Honestly she is a real sweetheart. How we met is cute yet funny 🤣. Okay it was MJHT creations gallery which was moving at its regular pace..not too fast, and not too slow..and i was like always on it 🤣. So there came my darling Aish, of whom i had no idea about, that who is she, what's her name and all that...I still remember her first siggy she posted there..it was a Nupur sigg..and i also remember the fact that i was the very first one to comment on it. First she couldn't believe that i actually liked it SO much, but i was very genuine about my appreciation for her work..and she overwhelmingly thanked me. 

Then started our scrapping drama 🤣. She was the very first one to scrap me...and we went on and on and on chatting and ROFLing 🤣 like always..and what were we discussing about...Abeer-Leher...Oh lord! little did i know that this girl is gonna be my closest buddie ever 🤗 she was questioning me as to whether her conversations to me are boring or lame..and i was like NO WAY...i love people with opinions..but she still insisted that she's boring me with her talks..but i was never bored with her convo's at all...whatsoever!!!!!!

Our friendship grew more and more..and Aish always terms me as her older sister..okay fine im a few yrs older than her..but seriously she IS my little sister whom i am ready to help anytime and anyday...i love her from the bottom of my heart. She always says that she's still on IF only due to me..because if i wasn't she wouldn't be such a huge part of it either. And that means SO much to me. 

I just want to say I LOVE YOU Aish. Just don't change for anybody no matter what comes and goes. You're fabulous just the way you are! 🤗 🤗 and lastly not to forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

YOU'RE ONE IN A MILLION AND I LOVE YOU! ❤️

here's my gift to you darling...enjoy your day to the fullest and have a BLAST! 🤗 🤗

come join the party everyonee!!! but yes try not to spam as this is a siggy shop! pls and thanks 😳
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mine 😳

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

AISH 🤗 

Yesss!!! its nearly 12th of September. i know, like what..34 mins to go..k sorry 🤣 The day a beautiful angel was born..a very positive and a happy young girl whose finally turning 19 and she is kind of sad cause this is last teenage year...But nevertheless still enjoys to be the most lively and jovial girl around. awww have i ever said i loveee when you call me angel tehe ok i am kinda sad :( esp since IF made me 19 a whole 2-3 days BEFORE -__- but still as you said im happy 😳

Its none other that Aishwarya aka Aish aka my PB. i was going to say who the heck is aishwarya :| awhh PB 🤗 She's one the most matured girl's i've ever met on a public website. Honestly she is a real sweetheart. How we met is cute yet funny 🤣. karte hain khud ki taareef 🤣 aww that's so sweet though <3 Okay it was MJHT creations gallery which was moving at its regular pace..not too fast, and not too slow..and i was like always on it 🤣omg don't tell me there was no spamming before i came?🤣 So there came my darling Aish, of whom i had no idea about, that who is she, what's her name and all that...I still remember her first siggy she posted there..it was a Nupur sigg I REMEMBER IT TOO :( thank god no one has it :| ..and i also remember the fact that i was the very first one to comment on it. First she couldn't believe that i actually liked it SO much, yeah, considering how it was 🤣 but i was very genuine about my appreciation for her work..and she overwhelmingly thanked me. no you were too nice to me for some reason 😳

Then started our scrapping drama 🤣. it wasn't that much of a drama ok 🤣 She was the very first one to scrap me...and we went on and on and on chatting and ROFLing 🤣 nah, not in the beginning, i was like damn nervous (why? no idea) like always..and what were we discussing about...Abeer-Leher no wait, AND OMIII 🤣...Oh lord! little did i know that this girl is gonna be my closest buddie ever 🤗 aww yamsss 😳 and my promise starts to break again hehe she was questioning me as to whether her conversations to me are boring or lame..and i was like NO WAY...i love people with opinions i could even find the scrap :| ..but she still insisted that she's boring me with her talks..but i was never bored with her convo's at all...whatsoever!!!!!! either you're way too sweet or good at telling lies and i'll go with the first cause #1 it's totallyyy true and #2 i know you don't lie 😳 🤣

Our friendship grew more and more..and Aish always terms me as her older sister..okay fine im a few yrs older than her..but seriously she IS my little sister whom i am ready to help anytime and anyday awhh i don't just make anyone my elder sister ;) you're the mostt special to me yams 😳 i remember telling you how i found di awkward :| and you were like, no you don't have to call me di..and i had said..ya feeling matters right 😳...i love her from the bottom of my heart. i love you too ❤️ She always says that she's still on IF only due to me..because if i wasn't she wouldn't be such a huge part of it either. And that means SO much to me. and it's totally true, i say it honestly 😳 

I just want to say I LOVE YOU Aish. I LOVE YOU more! you made my bday before my bday so special for me <3 Just don't change for anybody no matter what comes and goes. You're fabulous just the way you are! 🤗 🤗 never ever, i promise 😳and lastly not to forget...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

YOU'RE ONE IN A MILLION AND I LOVE YOU! ❤️
OMG NO you stole my colour :( wait maybe i stole yours 🤣 🤗 awehhh I LOVE YOUUU tooo <333

here's my gift to you darling...enjoy your day to the fullest and have a BLAST! 🤗 🤗
yams i can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this sig is, and more so how much it means to me, the worlddd <3 🤗 🤗 🤗

come join the party everyonee!!! but yes try not to spam as this is a siggy shop! pls and thanks 😳

Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
darling this post is for you ;) im so freakin happy you're the first one yayyy!
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg nooo..is it? 😳 i just logged on after 3 hrs of shopping 😆 jshkdjf timining..edit jaldii 😳 hehe
relentless. thumbnail
it is...and you wait abhi! am off to sleep rite now! 🤣 its past 2..and in any case its not 12th yet 😉 so wait patiently babyy! the party is yet to begin 🤣