Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 58

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

OMFGGG YAY i am first πŸ˜ƒ

gosh i only know how u have been waiting all day to do this update..these guests cant stop visiting :@ seriously annoying :/ 🀣

ok coming to the update ..stunnniinggg work sister πŸ€— love every siggy though the arhi one takes away the cake for me 😳 .everything about it is perfect man..love the black border:) the JP and RP ones are beautifully made as well πŸ€— suku looks like a doll in those icons..😍 so cuteee 😳 i am guessing your last update before you head back to canada :( will miss you :( u better update there too and please a longer one πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— love you
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserveddd and im hitting bed :| kk im not..i lost out on my sleep actually when i logged onto IF sighhh bad choice :( :( :( but good choice cause i got to catch this😳
itna chhota update KYUUNNN. nahi i know whyπŸ˜† but i dunno why you think the rati one turned out crap, umm hello go take a better look please..ok thanks. i LOVEEE the colouring on that & the blurred text has become so common..but looks really fresh in that sig😳 jiya one..i lovee the colouring the most!! and the text style and glow and what not omfg the whole sig is perfect :| :| BUTTT that arhi one has to be my most fav :$ sooo pretty, seriously!πŸ€— i don't know what to say & what not to say cause i love it should be enoughπŸ˜†
k now i am pakka going..love youuu PB!!πŸ€—
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
umm i kind of..edited ^it's obvious i guess
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATE YAMINI =D
ALL ARE JUST AWESOMEEE!
But my fav was ArHi Sigg =D totally agree i cant see anyone else being Arnav-Khushi X
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Meee!!

-Edited-

The Rati one is crappy? 😲
Oh well, I like crappy stuff. Saved πŸ˜‰
You know, I was literally dancing when she came of the stage to present the awards! Oh man!! She is actually beautiful and it's not like there aren't better looking actresses than her but the way she carries herself with so much poise and dignity, it just makes her stand out 😍

I love love LOVE the colouring on the Jiya ones and that was a really cute scene <33

Omg!! ArHi is divinely flawlessly in your sigs 😍 
i just had to save it!! You're so right! Can't imagine anyone in ArHi's shoes apart from SaRun! They just rock big time <33

Thanks for the lovely update, Yamzy! As usual, it made me soo happy!! πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yams...welcome back for update.
Rati sigggy is adorable..and so is jay piya..it reflects ur love.
Icons too are awesome..
But I second every1 yaha..Arhi has turned out best..their chemistry is perfect.
Enjoy your hols hun!!!
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res!😳

I've got sooo..many to unres!🀣

so I edit this finally!πŸ˜†

**EDITED!.././//.

aww..aha..now I want a BADA sa update!😳

aye haye..Rati one..has turned out beautiful!❀️ from which angle does it look crapy to you??😳

Jiya..❀️ they are simply gorgeous!😍 I saved them all!

I know..me too..I can never imagine KSG or Mohit as ASR!πŸ˜† SaRun..rock together!😍 and the sigg..is just so beautiful! haye..😍

Love you..πŸ€—
and next time I want a baaadaaa walla update!πŸ˜†
Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH gosh di everything looks superb gorgeousss! :) ! specially the JiYa oness are really nice ! <3 i love love the ArHi one the coloring to textures are done nicely! but the one that stole the show is the Rati one! <3 she is beyond gorgeous ! and your work makes her even more prettier ! πŸ˜³ lovely update diπŸ˜›
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Yamzz Gorgouss Update Loved the RP siggy most<3
supreet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update yamini..
all siggies n icons r just fab...
rati's siggy is too adorable
love it