Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
yeah spamming is ur habit anyways 🀣 🀣 awweeh! thank you πŸ€—
πŸ˜† enjoy di have a gr8 time with ur family and im sure u'll be back with a bang and an awesome update, family always comes first πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Love you πŸ€—
Waooo diii Amazing update just checked it out!!! I specially love the one u made for aish that one is just amazing...gorgeous work 
keep it up luv u ... n have fun in india diπŸ€—
Yams ...I was thinking which world did u go in? And you know, i cant even tell u anything this time as me too has gone all Lazy🀣 I think July is a Lazy month for all l

Anyways hope you have a Great vacation & Yes have Fun. And we would be waiting for ur update now:P

@Neetz
i love that MN Avi from KJ u using ... Sigh😍 its so Lovely
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
Not Fair, vacation means more updatessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bt agree, family comes first! we gonna misshh u sho much Yamu, cum bak sooonn.. muahhh!! love ya babesπŸ˜‰
After july???? πŸ˜² ohh my my...!!
anywayzz...hav a gr8 time yamzie dii...
n i want a biggg updatee on aug 1st!! πŸ€£
tc...
Originally posted by -Preeti-

@Neetz
i love that MN Avi from KJ u using ... Sigh😍 its so Lovely

Thank you soo much, Preeti Di!! πŸ€—
It was one of the first set of avis I made. Then just abhi I decided to stack and use. I'm so happy you liked them 😳
I was wondering why you didnt update..lol
Hope your having an amazing vacation<3
Excited to see your update:) I know it will be amazing..
i miss this place πŸ˜” πŸ˜† im so jealous of you :| 🀣 i have to work 7 more days 😑 and it seems like 7 months 🀣

yams u better update when u get back coz at that time i will be vacationing 😎

Freebies

Hey guys! here i come with my latest update. Dont know after how many days and weeks i'm updating today! 🀣 i was so bored...my vacation is nearly over, but my next update will be bigger and better 😳 Enjoy this one till then πŸ€—

Rati Pandey

gosh this lady is one in a million. She's so damn beautiful. So happy to see her after SO long 😍 this siggy turned out crappy though :|

Jay Pia

They look absolutely natural and spontaneous together. I couldn't imagine that actors like Rithvik and suku can look this good together..they are my addiction...and i love rithvik a lot...what a powerhouse of talent 😍

these don't have my copyright please credit me if using :)

Arnav Khushi

brilliant and perfect chemistry. Lately im absolutely crazzyy about this couple. Barun Sanaya are awesome together..i couldn't imagine ArHi's roles played by someone else..they are tailor-made for the leads.. 😍

thats it guys! please do leave your comments :) πŸ€—