Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG !!!!!!!! πŸ˜² Firstly thank you soo much di ! for FINALLY updatingggπŸ˜ƒ and believe me that was a longgg wait to begin with but it was all worth it :) ! 

The update is amazingly stunnninggg ! am soo soo happy as i finally got to see the JiYa sigs which i was bugging you forr soo long πŸ˜† i loveee the coloring to the blending and the use of textures cameee out soo pretty :)  my favorite has to be the JiYa sig am using of yours right now its simply soo beautiful! the coloring to text came out sooo perfecttt ! i loveee it soo much !😳

I loveee the Suku oneee the pic selection is really good here :) and the blending came outt soo perfect love love the coloring . πŸ˜ƒ
awww that arjun sig came out sooo stunning ! i lovee the color's mixture really nicely done love it ! :) 

Amazinggg update di! i loveee everything keep up the brilliant work ! your style to the coloring is extremely FabπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u all are soo sweet yaar ...   update yaar.. i was stalking the whole time thinking that u updated  yaar
yamni u really had to update yaar...
miss your work yaar 
res yar .. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-.Yamini.

updatedd guys 🀣 finally

It's high time now! Bechari Swancy wait karte karte chalio gayi 🀣

Editing my comment 😎
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Edited!!

Yamzy!! Love you soo much!! That sig is gorgeous!! You're the bestest!! Can't thank you enough for making it for moi!!! Just wanna hug you!! πŸ€—.πŸ€—
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ps Yams..am sorry for spamming so much..and forcing ya..to update but really wanted 1..
Also I have some suggestions..though am not at all good in siggy making btw still..
The texture u used in all siggies is a light texture I guess..well in some cases its remained on body parts..and does not look good..it must be erased frm body parts..
Like in some cases it looks good like on suku..cos there its lightened and small..
But in jiya cases..its not..cos spots r dark and coloured..and specially in last siggy..its there in Jais eye..which shud have been erased..just a suggestion..or if u did it that way..sorry..
Also love ur new text blurred effect which is inspired frm Aish..
Now I can go sleep peacefully..its 1am..here!! Am too sleepy..

Edited by Madhura.. - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooow stunning updte.
loved AB sig alot.. aww JayPia sigs are hot and beautiful.. i never watched the serial,, but i saw Jay in Bandini and i think he is fab actor..

senorita
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved
yayyy so happy u updated finally di 
love u
edited:

diii amazing amazing update as always i loved the new styles and textures u've used and also the coloring, everything has come out absolutely gorgeous and awesomee LOVE them so much di 
and im so sorryy for a short comment had to writeee A LOT in my quiz today and had to edit a couple of IF posts and now im totallyy exhausted so im really sorry couldnt write u a big acha wala essay but u know i love ur stuff and willl alwayss do and im so glad u updated each sig looks wonderful and perfect πŸ˜ƒ

lovee you muaahh πŸ€—
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Awesome. Love it all. Res.

Nothing for me? 😭 🀣

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Everything is so so so pretty love the soft touch u added