Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Yamz Gorgousss Update ahh those MayUr and KaSh siggys are just unbeatable loved them!<3
thank you aisho & Sam πŸ€— love uu xo
Im waiting desperely for your next update😍 Even though you updated a few days ago, but you can't stop a girl from wanting more lol.

Muah xx

@Swancy , girls are girls πŸ˜ƒ 🀣 i dont know yet when im gonna update. πŸ˜†

Im not spamming here, or else we'll get a warning :|
Amazing stuff, Yamini. The Ian Nina one is a complete stunner.. I love it.. and MN, wow.. the icons and sig of MN are gorgeous. The KaSh one is to die for... and that text you used on them, awww.. how sweet πŸ€— Also, the AbhiYa one has such a PKYEK feel to it.. The whole B/W coloring really works on the sig.. well done. And lastly, the birthday sig is beautiful!

Wow Yamini. Your update has a lot of variety as far as design+colors+text+textures and everything that goes. Outstanding work! =) Keep it up! =)

fab updte.. loved MN sig most...

senorita
The MN one has to be the most gorge sig in this update! its soo darn bueatiful, the coloring and blending ROCKS! fab job Yamss :P
MN sig has to be one of the best sig by you hun! Absolute gorgeous! I love everything about it. The text style rocks <33

x x
Gosh..I'm commenting SO late :(( 
Gorgeous work Yamini Di..Love Ian-Nina n Mayur one's😍
Saved..will use it soon!!😳
@Anku, thanks a lot sweetheart. So so so glad you loved all my sigs, yeah i always tend to have a lot of variety in my sigs πŸ˜† thanks :P

@Senorita, thankss a lott <3

@Maddy, thanks a lot sweetie, and no problem..πŸ€—

@Payal, thanks hon :) <3 love youu :D

@Zo, thankss girl :))