Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Mitali...

hey wonderful update 😳

thank you

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Yamini, rocking update!!! Everything looks beautiful! The Nian sig is awesome - love that you made it just shaded cause somehow it makes it look that more wonderful. The Mayur icons are so gorgeous and the sig is brilliant too! Fell head over heels in love with the KaSh sig - it is fantastic!!! Loved the Abhiya one too and the sig for the b'day was amazing!!! Excellent work!

thank you so much Anu πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Lovely update Yams =)

The Ian-Nina sig is stunning! I love the grey tone/texture you've used, really makes it look unique =)

The Mayur icons and sigs look so adorableee! The sig really brought back memories of that scene <3

The KaSh sig is SO prettyyy! The bright colouring is what makes it stand out =) Ahhh...that's one of my fav KaSh scenes! 😍

The AP sig is beautifulll, and I think the b&w colouring is perfect for that heart-wrenching scene!  

Keep up the awesome work hon <3

thanks a ton Dangelz. Glad you liked everything. Yeah i knoww that is KaSh's most beautiful and tender scene's Embarrassed

Originally posted by: xAlishax

Do I even need to say it? LOL. Yet another magical update! Loved all the sigs you made. But If I had to point out a few of my faves, has to be the KaSh & PKYEK ones.! Simply amazing colouring and combination of pics.! Just brilliant!

awwwh alisha πŸ€— thank you SO much girl. :)

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Magical update Yams, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Ian-Nina one turned out! Colouring on that is simply gorgeous<3 It's sparkling. MayUr stuffs are amazing esp the icons<3

KaSh siggy is really beautiful, you HAVE to make more on em!

Abhay-Piya one is gorgeous, I loved everything about that siggy! Kajal's birthday siggy is amazing. Lucky gal :)

Beautiful update and I'm sorry for this late reply! Love ya<3

thank you so much Saniya πŸ€— you are so considerate to my stuff..Love ya too <3
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yayiee!! Yamzy ka update aaya! Yamzy ka update aaya! .

Reserved πŸ˜ƒ

-Edited-

Awwie! Thanks, Yamzy!! Take your time, whenever you're free! I know how much your work grills you! πŸ˜‘
Ian-nina are Sho cute! And the text, omg! Aren't they both just perfect together <33
EE! My MayUr! Yamzy, you're the bestest person on Earth! I don't know if you noticed but majority of the MayUr stuff I use are yours! These ones are no different! The blending of the siggy is FLAWLESS! ❀️
And the KaSh siggy is amazing! You know, I think this was the first scene which made me have goosebumps about them! They have undeniable chemistry! I don't normally use KaSh stuff but I'll use this one for sure! πŸ˜ƒ
I won't comment much on the AbhIya one! The scene is heartbreaking! πŸ₯Ί You did a phenomenal job with the siggy! It has 'Saved' written all over it for me πŸ˜ƒ
And Kajal's birthday siggy came out stunning! πŸ‘

Awesome blossom as usual, Yamz!! Love yoou loads πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME UPDATE YAMINI =)
I LOVED UR IAN-NINA&MAYUR SIGGS =D
LOVED KAJAL BDAY SIGG XX
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Stunning update YaminiπŸ€— OMGG I just lovee your stuff .. I always do😳

Hayee Ian Nina<33 I love these two soo muchh .. lovee the coloring .. its just gorgeous!! OMGG MayUr .. fav from your update! the coloring and texture is ahmmazzinng by god I love it!! And I love LOVE what you do with the text ..
Your KaSh one is drool worthy☺️ I'd LOVE to see you make more KaSh stuff((: Ive saved that sig .. and again I love the texture you're using

Req is beautiful .. lovee both couplesπŸ˜†πŸ˜³  Happy Birthday KajalπŸ˜›
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yamsss πŸ€— FINALLYYY u updatedd πŸ€—
OMFG the update is absolutely GORGEOUSSS 😍

according to me ..the MN ones have come out the best 😳 as always 😳 the NiAn one...OMFGG πŸ€ͺ supergorgeous !! these two have officially killed me ☺️

KaSh one toh :| its absolutely stunning :O beautiful colouring and i especially LOVE the texture at the side..OMFG!

AP one is gorgeou 😍 that scene brings me tears :'( miss them terribly :'(

Keep up the great work sis πŸ€— it totally ROCKS and i want another update NOW :P
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yayiee!! Yamzy ka update aaya! Yamzy ka update aaya! .

Reserved πŸ˜ƒ

-Edited-

Awwie! Thanks, Yamzy!! Take your time, whenever you're free! I know how much your work grills you! πŸ˜‘
Ian-nina are Sho cute! And the text, omg! Aren't they both just perfect together <33
EE! My MayUr! Yamzy, you're the bestest person on Earth! I don't know if you noticed but majority of the MayUr stuff I use are yours! These ones are no different! The blending of the siggy is FLAWLESS! ❀️
And the KaSh siggy is amazing! You know, I think this was the first scene which made me have goosebumps about them! They have undeniable chemistry! I don't normally use KaSh stuff but I'll use this one for sure! πŸ˜ƒ
I won't comment much on the AbhIya one! The scene is heartbreaking! πŸ₯Ί You did a phenomenal job with the siggy! It has 'Saved' written all over it for me πŸ˜ƒ
And Kajal's birthday siggy came out stunning! πŸ‘

Awesome blossom as usual, Yamz!! Love yoou loads πŸ€—

Aww thank you SO much Neetz πŸ€—

you always comment beautifully, love you hamesha πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

AWESOME UPDATE YAMINI =)

I LOVED UR IAN-NINA&MAYUR SIGGS =D
LOVED KAJAL BDAY SIGG XX

thank you so much Sofia 😳
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

Stunning update YaminiπŸ€— OMGG I just lovee your stuff .. I always do😳

Hayee Ian Nina<33 I love these two soo muchh .. lovee the coloring .. its just gorgeous!! OMGG MayUr .. fav from your update! the coloring and texture is ahmmazzinng by god I love it!! And I love LOVE what you do with the text ..
Your KaSh one is drool worthy☺️ I'd LOVE to see you make more KaSh stuff((: Ive saved that sig .. and again I love the texture you're using

Req is beautiful .. lovee both couplesπŸ˜†πŸ˜³  Happy Birthday KajalπŸ˜›

thank you so much Sara πŸ€— πŸ€—

Glad you loved everything, couldn't ask for more πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

Yamsss πŸ€— FINALLYYY u updatedd πŸ€—

OMFG the update is absolutely GORGEOUSSS 😍

according to me ..the MN ones have come out the best 😳 as always 😳 the NiAn one...OMFGG πŸ€ͺ supergorgeous !! these two have officially killed me ☺️

KaSh one toh :| its absolutely stunning :O beautiful colouring and i especially LOVE the texture at the side..OMFG!

AP one is gorgeous 😍 that scene brings me tears :'( miss them terribly :'(

Keep up the great work sis πŸ€— it totally ROCKS and i want another update NOW :P

Yeahh man i know, i loved my Mayur ones the most Embarrassed 

im pretty satisfied with my update on KaSh as well..
I miss AP too :'((

Awwwiee thank you so much sis! love you endless πŸ€—
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOVEE UR UPDD Yams =/

all sigs are BEAUTIFUL. IANNINA one is the best. And i loved MN one ahh <3 PKYEK one is totally FABULOUS. Klicious bdaysig is WOW.

Keep rocking jaana. These days i'm getting buzy, So forgive me if i didnt COMMENT =(

MUAH β€οΈ πŸ€—