Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Umm, you said that..i just "agreed" 🤣 Dun frown...you neva know whu is falling in love with your smile. (Gosh! What has happened to me today? Gone nuts) :P

Yep. i will, for sure. M just downloading few videos. 😊

Yea, please do..i'll "not" remind you again. 😆
Kash caps? :OO

good! make some on them! :) hopefully I get a headache whenevr you update (I hope not) ;) haha!
ommggg Yams Di 🤗
AMAZING work! loveee the colouring on the KaSh one.. and Kaju's bday sigg is SO awesomeee! <3
lovee ya.. xo
update soon! :))) 🤗
Shock of the day for you I bet😆

Originally posted by .Yamini.

UPDATE

Time for another update people :) YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not cut, copy, or steal my work. Don't get over-inspired, please & thank you :)

Neetz, will make your request soon, love you 🤗

FREEBIES

Ian Nina

Why must you make them look so good?😳 I do not watch TVD nor can I say I'm a fan of them (thought they look really good together and Ian is kinda hot😆) but damnit your siggy makes me wanna be a wannabe fan😳 It's so pretty!

MayUr

Why must your avis be so... k I can't think of an exact word to describe it but they're amazing. And that's an understatement. I love the use of colour in all of em =)

And the avis have a matching siggy!!!!! Too much awesomeness so early in the morning (it's 2:39 am for me😆) Excuse me while I admire this beautiful work of art😍

KaSh

I loveee the colouring😲 And the use of green and yellow! Love the colour combo =) And the blending and text and text effect etc. are all just wow.

AbhiYa

I love this one. The black and white effect and the text and textures and the scratchy line thing you have going on, it's really well made. I'd say more but I think I've used up all my adjectives on the previous ones😆 It gets harder and harder to praise you cuz I end up repeating myself and can't express how much I love your work😆

For Kajal's birthday, love you sweetie 🤗
Do NOT Use

Can I change my name to Kajal and pretend I'm Kaju?😳 Shamrita☺️

That's all guys, comments and likes will be appreciated :)

AAHHH look whose here 🤣 🤣 now thats a little shocking ravsravs 🤣

thank you SO much man! and hell yes IAN SOMERHALDER is goddamn sexxyy and hot! ☺️ he's freakin too hot to handle man. And Nina and him, together they create magic. Thankfully they are dating 😍

Love yaa! 🤗

@ashu..u want headaches? 🤣 i guess not. Jokes apart, im definitely gonna make kash stuff. I love KaSh chemistry <3

@Radz..thanks lol..LY :)
Omg they ARE?!😲 Since when😲 And I'm surprised how happy that makes me😳😆
They've been dating since quite a bit. They kept it under wraps. But now they are finally opening up to it..walking hands in hands in PARIS 😍
awesomeee update yamzz... 🤗 love the coloring and the texture that you use..!!!! keep up the excellent work hun..!!! 🤗  😳
thank you sooo much Shreya! 🤗
Beautiful update Yams..specially loved Mayur ones..and Ian Nina..love that stuff always..u all make it so well..and make theirs so I guess in show too..I feel they are together... though they arent.=pEdited by madhukul - 12 years ago