Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 36

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

before i un res my comment yaar , i saw your banner yaar , but today i saw that u like shamrita yaar .. Really yaar.. i did not know that yaar 
Lobe it yaar and one more thing yaar , we share favs yaar 
except two yaar 

and awesome banner yaar 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hehe Ayesha, aww thanks yaa! πŸ€— that banner is made by my dearestt Aish 😳 Yep i really like Shahid-Amrita's chemistry. Its pure magic <3 thanks soo much :)

Rags, 🀣 i know it happens with me too πŸ€”

Stutzz, aww thanks a lot sweetie :) πŸ€— I knoww MN scenes are always magical 😍 esp the post confession walk one ❀️
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
awesome work badiπŸ€— love them all!!! perfect!! love Ian-nina one the most!😍 keep rocking! mwah
relentless. thumbnail
thank you pari! πŸ€— love youu <3

btw i LOVE the 2nd sigg in ur dabba ☺️
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1875/nian1.png

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! 😲
I cant even begin to describe this sigs amazingness.
It is TOO TOO AMAZING! Nina&Ian.. they're gonna kill me one day 😍
Your coloring here is soo beautiful here. One of your best colorings by far! I love it I looovee it! <3 Will use soon :)

MAYUR :) Do I even need to say anything? I have already told you your stuff on them turns out amazing as usual! It always makes me want to use it!  Magnificent sig and icons! ⭐️

KS sig is pretty! Love your coloring Yams. And the Abhiya one is just gorgeous! Love how you made it black! Suits the scene very nice and the way you wrote the text makes the sig look even more intense.

Birthday sig is sooo gorgeous. I LOVE IT! <3

Fantastic Update jaana! It was so small though :( You need to make a BIGGER one next time to make up for this small one πŸ˜† 
Update soon LY  πŸ€—

relentless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farzana-

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1875/nian1.png

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! 😲
I cant even begin to describe this sigs amazingness.
It is TOO TOO AMAZING! Nina&Ian.. they're gonna kill me one day 😍
Your coloring here is soo beautiful here. One of your best colorings by far! I love it I looovee it! <3 Will use soon :) Hehe, thank you Farzu. I know their chemistry is undeniable<3

MAYUR :) Do I even need to say anything? I have already told you your stuff on them turns out amazing as usual! It always makes me want to use it!  Magnificent sig and icons! ⭐️Awwwh, you always love my work on Mayur, thanks so much man, personally i love my MN stuff too <3

KS sig is pretty! Love your coloring Yams. And the Abhiya one is just gorgeous! Love how you made it black! Suits the scene very nice and the way you wrote the text makes the sig look even more intense. thanks again hon :) <3

Birthday sig is sooo gorgeous. I LOVE IT! <3 the bday girl loved it too <33πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Fantastic Update jaana! It was so small though :( You need to make a BIGGER one next time to make up for this small one πŸ˜† 
Update soon LY  πŸ€— I definitely WILL girl. Just need more time in hands next time 😳

my comments in bold, thank you sweetie! πŸ€— LY too
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mammmaiiiaaa!

You updated..yayaya!

Ian-Nina is so...☺️ Haayelicious..no words for the colouring there. Great job.

And MaYur.. heart felt thanks to PinkSugars (You know why. Dun yu.?) 🀣 But the icons are soo pretty good. And the blending..gosh! awesome.

My KaSh..ok, is that scene favorite wala now.? I mean, Ragz made it and then you too..even i want to make something on that scene now. But the sig is so magical..and esp the kind of bilack irregular border you gave. Fantastical!

Abhay Pia one is fab! Loved the black n white colouring.

Great job, Yamz darling.. Keep up at it.

PS: You used textures na..maybe sum light textures. Can you pleashh pm them to me or send me the link..Thanks. :]

-Radz
Edited by PinkSugars - 12 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
amazin''' update Yamu
spcly the first one, loved the colorin'
mindblowin colorin n placements...gr88
keep rockin' gal
relentless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

resπŸ˜ƒ

edited:
i actually thought i wont be able to edit before tonight bt i finished studying quickly for the maths quiz today which seemed like an uphill task πŸ˜† so im editing abhi πŸ˜ƒ. The update is like totally gorgeous di. The ian-nina sig is amazingg seriously this is one of ur best till date. I adore the coloring on it, the use of texture and text looks super pretty and definitely the black border enchances the entire look of the sig. Aww the MN icons and sig is simply adorable i know this is one of ur fav scenes and it totally shows whenever u make something on it. The textures and coloring is beautiful and also those sparkles and blur in the text, will surely use asap. The KaSh sig is awesome its so tough to decide which sig is the best πŸ˜›. Again my fav pinkish coloring and the way u did the textures and text style is gr8. AbhiYa sig is amazing the B/W aptly shows the depth and feelings in the scene and it totally stands out. And kajal's bday sig aaahhh its too prettyyy love the light texture on it and the grey border and the coloring in the entire update rocks. Loveee you dii ur update totally re energised me for the quiz πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Thank you so much my cutiepie! πŸ€— I just adore & love your comments, always πŸ€—

And i love the fact how you comment on every sig with so much detail. You're adorable! 😳

Love you Rida. Bless you πŸ€—
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Yamini.

@Pari, aww thank you sweety..Its so nice to see you active. Haven't talked to you in a while :P

Yea I know.. I'm kinda active as of summer vacation and Pulkit's new music video gave me a reason to come back πŸ˜‰