Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Cant believe I never saw your gal before:S
Your work is so beautiful<3 Seriously LOVE everything<3
Really unique styles<3 LOVE the Delena one<3 One of my favourite scenes between them<3 Just beautiful colouring..textures used..everything<3
Keep rocking hun:)
Sneha:)

PS: I saw in your siggy box that your using the Ian and Nina sig i made:) Thank you so much for using it hun:) So sweet of you:)
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Cant believe I never saw your gal before:S
Your work is so beautiful<3 Seriously LOVE everything<3
Really unique styles<3 LOVE the Delena one<3 One of my favourite scenes between them<3 Just beautiful colouring..textures used..everything<3
Keep rocking hun:)
Sneha:)

PS: I saw in your siggy box that your using the Ian and Nina sig i made:) Thank you so much for using it hun:) So sweet of you:)

just replying from Yams side coz shes my twin sister 😳 πŸ˜ƒ hehe ...she LOVES ur siggy..:) she loves ur work 😳 
^^Awww<3 Love you<3 Thanks alot hun<3 Wasnt a fan of the colouring on the sig..I still dont think I did justice to the pics..but means alot that you guys think otherwise:) Love you<3
Btw I forgot to say that Im using the Delena sig:) Hope thats okay..I just LOVE that scene so much..and the sig is beautiful<3
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
^thats the best sig ive seen so far on NiAn sneha :) its just gorgeous!! 😳 love you too πŸ€—
Yamini di..πŸ€—
Amazinggg updatee..seriously good!
MayUr..awww...their magic will never get old..😳
awesome siggi's specially this one

^One of my fav's..simply stunning..love it loads..
Awesome DE sig..blending looks really good, and the PC sig is beautiful..
The suggestions/reqs are all amazing too specially the Shahid-Amrita one..they are seriously too cute and I love the siggi😳
Fab updateee..
-Kajal x

Aww beautiful update Yamini 😳 Simply beautifuly .. 😊 

I had seen this update earlier when you first posted but I needed time to give a long commentπŸ˜† .. if I reserved I would have forgottenπŸ˜• 

I love .. LOVE the MayUr sigs/icons .. esp the b/w icon .. eekks ZDPK anni<3 sig is just ☺️ I miss those twoo soo muchh .. watching their old scenes make me smile though😳 
Woww .. the DE sig!! The texture is .. amazingg!! kiss+the sig made by you=perfectπŸ˜‰ am still using the other DE sig you made thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Wow PC onee looks fab .. I like the small text you've added in the BG .. & like the way you made the caps too with that effect ... sig looks really nice and im not that huge of a PC fan either:P
Awwweehh SaVni sig .. goshness I havent seen a sig on these two in a LONG time!
Navya/Anant sig is perfecto!! I like the circles effect .. just looks perfect on this one

OMFGG how I WISH the SR onee was a freebie .. its that good!! 😍 & im suree Ragziee loved her sig .. its gorgeous((:

Wonderful update overall .. there wasn't anything I didn't like
Originally posted by -Aish129-

meee. jaldi karo πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

i edited and you posted .. fasttt :)) MN rainn OMGGG. i loveee. especially that black and white icon.. that is just so prettyyy <3 i just watched that scene the other day and πŸ˜ i miss when it used to come on air every day and we used to make sigs by scene :(( LOVE the ZDP.. blending looks perfect Yams πŸ˜³ and so does the text..iski anniversary hai na.. aaj? 25th? slipped me. πŸ˜†

the grey back on the DE one looks amazing seriously, and that texture :$ PC one is one of my favourite for the style πŸ˜³ she looks way too gorgeous <3 i love love love the Savni one. What don't I love.. ek sig toh dhoond ke do πŸ˜† the size and the b/w colouring is gorgeous :))

Anya OMFFGGG i saw that scene last night. OMGGG. end of discussion. πŸ˜† both sigs are beautiful, especially the first more though :$ 

Debo's sig is oh my god. Of COURSE she'll love it ;) but I love rags' ki sig the MOST because of the way you used caps - simply beautifulll <3 lovee youuu.. x πŸ€— im back to scraps 🀣

thank you my angel. I love you endless πŸ€— I knoww, i loved how my 2nd Mayur turned out too 😳

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

me 2nd :D

what an update sis πŸ€— this wait for so worth it 😳;)) each and every sig is gorgeous πŸ€— love the texts and colourings so much man..i love how u did the border in almost every sig..the anya one that i made today ..OMFG so similar πŸ€— we are true twins🀣 i cant express on how much i ADORE the Shamrita sig..OMFGG πŸ€ͺ its just so beautiful and ethereal just like them 😍 thank you so much for it πŸ€— muaahhh!! love you..but u know which is my fav sig..DE one :OOO absolutely STUNNING..i am definitely gonna use that ..that song lyrics i tell you..perfect 😲😲 ☺️

overall i told u i cant choose one..they are all so unique and captivating in their own way :))
love you more than anything sis πŸ€— update again πŸ˜ƒ

muaahs! πŸ€— So good to know you love the Shamrita siggy, as long as it makes you happy, what more could i ask for. Love you tons <3

Originally posted by -Sharmila-

looks like there is an update cumng up... So RES! πŸ˜†

Edited:

Yamz Di πŸ€—
I love the first two icons. ..  and the sig is PERFECT! πŸ˜³
The 2nd MayUr sig is amazing! <33
Damon Elena
You n Ragi Di love them so much na.. no wonder your work on them is always so wonderful... Awesome sig! 
Piggy Chop's sig is beautiful. . . Love her man! 
You like SaVni?? I adore the couple to bits... and will always will... Amazing chemistry ! . . . πŸ˜
Gorgeous sig.. saved it.. will use soon! 
Eeeppp! AnYa!
Okay, you must have known it by now.. I'm CRAAAZZZYYY about these two... Love them with all my life! <3
The sigs are totally out of the world... Saved them... will use one now! πŸ˜³
Debo's sig is nice! πŸ˜Š
Ragi Di's sig is beautiful. . .

Wonderful update! β­οΈ

Love 

Sharmi

thank you sooo much Sharmi, love you girl πŸ€—

Yeah i LOVE Sameer Avni from LNMDJ days :) and yess i love PC too 😳

Originally posted by taman07

res .. shamrita sig yar 

yaya...

edit:

Mayur Icons are so nice yaar , i love the black one and oh the rain yaar, it is really pretty yaar.. i don't know something about them , make me say unique yaar 

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1431/mayur11.png
the sig is beautiful  and the way u place all the place the pics and blinded.
the text is soo good yaar ..so romantic yara 

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/493/de10.png
your new style in this kiss sig yar ... it is really cool yaar. i love this one yaar 

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4461/anya4.png
 i don't know how to explain , but this sig is really good yar , teh coloring , texture and everything is soo nice yara , i made it amazing yaar 

OMG...this is for ragz yaar ... this is my fav yara, love this sig yar , u  made it WOW yaar
I LOVE LOVE it yaar. 

all in  one awesome update yara 

thank youu soo muchh Ayesha :)

Originally posted by PinkSugars

Yamzz! πŸ€—

How are you doing darling.? Cool.? M good. (Ok, i know if you would reply to me then you would ask me bak..so already replying)πŸ˜†

Formalities later.. the update..Eeeshhh! it so damn amazing. I so loved the blending in each n every sig.! And esp the Mayur and AnYa ones are☺️ (Do i need to say anything?!)

The Savni is sig is breath taking..lovely!

Updy soon.

PS: How did you got that wind kind of effect on the text.?

-Radz

Thanks soo much Radz πŸ€—

Umm, the wind effect on the text is real easy, will explain you through PM :)

Originally posted by Ishita16

They were all beautiful!

Love the MN ones the most! the phrases are so apt for them! ❀️

Shahid-Amrita one is cute too!

thank you soo much, for the second MN siggy i chori-fied the quote from your status update. πŸ˜†. Its such a beautiful line 😍 and i thank you putting that up Embarrassed
Reserved πŸ˜ƒ will unreserve soon!!

till then hugs πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—