AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sizzling updte.. loved SaVni sig most

senorita
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^ THESE are absolutely beautiful! i have like no words for them, the colorng, blending and the textuure usage is mindboggling!! amazing job Yamini!

my next fav has to the the shamrita one!! Ufff...thats my fav part of the movie, and youve captured it so well!! :D Fabulousooo!!

the savni one is gorge as well, loving the text placement, especially how the and is black and the rest is in white ^_^

great update Yams :D
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaminiii! 😳

Ok so I FINALLY made it here to officially start commenting! Huge accomplishment for me! πŸ˜† 

Well I'm sure you've read my comment in Ragz' gall, and I want to deeply apologize to you as well for not visiting or commenting earlier. You see, I don't visit many galls in the first place...maybe like 4 or 5 and thats it, and neither do I keep up with PM updates. I kept wanting to come here, but something always kept getting in the way...so I never got the chance to comment. Sorry once again, but better late than never right?

Anyway, I shall talk about your lovely update now! I've seen your previous work posted in CGs and stuff, and I have to say I am very impressed with your work...and also the level of improvement I can clearly see =)

The update looks amazinggg! Love the MN sigs, especially the second one! The colouring on it is so so pretty! I'm not a DE fan, but I love how that sig turned out, especially the texture use and grey border =) The SaVni sig looks stunninggg, and I adoreee the black-and-white colouring with the texture you've used! The AnYa sigs look very adorableee! OMGG I have not seen that scene yet, but it looks darn cute! 😳

The suggestions look awesome, especially the Shahid-Amrita sig! Looks very dreammyyy =) Keep up the beautiful work hon, and I will definitely try to visit and comment here more often!

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yamz diπŸ€—the update was mindblowing...all the siggies were fantastic ... especially the mayur ones..😍😍...loved the colouring ...loved all the siggies lots..
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yamzzz πŸ€—
Ahhh Awesome Updt 😍
you improved so muchhh yaar

Eksss MN and AnYa creation my fav <3
and Love the TVD and other stuff too <3

Ahhh WOW It came out so beautiful
I love the way u used pics and textures
AMAZINGGG <3

GOSHHH man U became a PRO now
this one is freaking OUTSTANDINGGG <3
Love it

RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooo...fab creations!!
Thnx 4 sharing.
Keep creating.!!
Payal_
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Lovely stuff <3 Esp the MN, DE & PC stuff. πŸ˜ƒ
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thank you sooo much all of you! πŸ€— πŸ€—

I will pakka reply to everyone individually very soon, just been caught up with work..

All i want to say is you guys are my rockstars...thank you TONS for uch a beautiful response...Love you all endless πŸ€—
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yami πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Disclaimer: OK, so I just wrote a mini essay kinda thing for Ragz, so please do forgive me, if this comment may sound eerily similar to it. It is purely coincidental πŸ˜†

So, I feel pretty embarassed agin, coz just like Ragz, I missed out on a lot of your updates too! But I finlly went through all of them and it was so awesome! I always loved your sigs, for their simple touch and those awesome texts!

And from the last time that I saw them, your sigs have become even more pretty by leaps and bounds! You're an expert now! And oh yes, here goes

Congratulations!!

On your second shop! πŸ€—
Now finally coming to the sigs! I loved all that you've done! Especially the TVD ones, you and Ragz seem to have pretty much conquered the TVD circle! And of course MN/ArTi 😳
And a special mention to the very first AnYa sig that you made! It was just so cute! I don't know why but there's something in it that it stayed in my mind more than the others! Besides that the show is really sweet! 😳 

All the updates have been really fabulous Yami! Very well done <3
And yes, again I know this comment isn't good enough, but acha wala next time! πŸ˜†

Absolute gorgeous work, Yamz!
I adore the second MN sig. So beautifully made! Love it to bits <3

Keep it up!

x x