Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to each one of you for leaving lovely comments here :)

I will try to reply to everyone individually whenever i can. :)

Thanks once again sweeties πŸ€—
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gawjuss update sweets!, the last DE one took the cake...all look fab
keep it hun!
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okies i cannot find where and when i res it hehe !🀣 but here is congratulating you for the new shop ! and i think you already knw am 1000% fida over all your work  and there is no doubt in that !😎 i loveee everything you make di and yes my fav one has to be the DE one only cause i love that pic of them and you made it even more beautiful so i like it alot ! i also like the navya ones i dont watch the show but your is fab on them ! keep up the brilliant work di !πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail
@Pooja..thanks, you reserved your spot on page 12, just after my update 🀣
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the wait hun, finally back from exams... update was BEAUTIFUL 😍 Your colorings rock... esp love this one, very elegant and pretty!

relentless. thumbnail

U P D A T E

Heyy everyone :)  Back with an update on Damon Elena from the Finale episode of TVD.

Yes, Elena kissed Damon. What we DE fans have been wanting all these 2 seasons. Finally 2 seasons later they kissed. OMG im left with no words.

Moreover is their brilliant and natural chemistryy. Ian Nina together are electrifying  ☺️

All free for usee :)

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

EEEP!!!!!!

freakin LOVE this sigs sis ☺️ πŸ€ͺ Their kiss has made us all SO crazy..sometimes i just wonder how can two actors have such amazing chemistry, even without being a pair ..their chemistry speaks volumes 😍  seriously what a scene it was..☺️ so beautiful, subtle, passionate and electrifying at the same time..they are just a hotmess..wow did i just rant about the epi 🀣

coming to the update..O M G! what gorgeous sigs sis.they all are amazing man..seriously this ones got to be my fav ☺️ AHHH

its just perfect 😍
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG I so agree word for word with with rags.. not in the thing to write much now but seriously every sig is too GORGEOUS PB <3 and i lovee the colouring on that icon 😳
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww amazing amazing update yams di this scene of delena was seriously one of the best. Ian-nina have an effortless chemistry its just magical. I loved the kiss considering elena kissed damon and it wasnt the other way round. The dialouges and how elena cried on hearing that damon loves her and said i do it was just awesome. And ur updateee shows the entire scene beautifully. I loved all the sigs they're all very unique and ur so creative with ur experimentation. The textures are all very pretty and so is the coloring. πŸ˜ Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATE!!!!!
EVERY SINGLE SIGG & ICON IS AWESOME!!!