Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly congrats on ur new shop!! πŸ€—

I absolutely love the MN sig...god I can never stop loving them 😍 they are just out of the world man!!

Anya sigs are cute as well...i love the lyrics of that song...πŸ˜† and AP...u know i'm their fan as well πŸ˜‰ it might come as a surprise to u..but i'm an abhiya shipper :P Those sigs are so pretty...superb blending.

Oh the damon-elena ones are lovely...esp. the first sig.

PS. I hope u weren't shocked by this comment...lol i know i do everything so unexpectedly LOL
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

only one MN siggy, but its beautiful...  πŸ˜

Plz update with more Arti/MN stuff next time..But  nice update

-Laiba
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jenny1000

awesome stuff yams. and please be nice and be quick to update. don't be like aish, rags, and pari who take forever to updateπŸ˜†

Yams don't go by this :OO readdd🀣

Jens my job's harder cause I nag ALL of them to update and then I update my own.🀣
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
reservedd

goshhh!!! fabulous update sis πŸ€— this has to be your best...small but the best 😳
the MN sig is out of this world..beautiful colouring and i love the greenish circles at the side..simply gorgeouss ❀️ make more on MN 😳 one coming from a die hard MN fan..not fair on yourself πŸ˜†

Abhiya sigs 😲  OMFG LOVE it..you already know how much i love the second sig ❀️ using it πŸ˜ƒ i miss AbhiYa :'(

Anya ones ..AWWW adorable to the core man! LOVE them all and i especially LOVE the last sig the most with that gorgeous heart and their expressions 😍 love them ..awwhhh!!!

DE ones..OMFGGG!!! 😲 LOVE the first one..gosh adorablee!! 😍 love you you put Damon there πŸ˜‰

Overall gorgeous, i am anxiously waiting for the next update..update soon 🀣
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stuti123

yamz diπŸ€—first of all congrats for ur new shop.. i know i am too late in commenting.. but i was out of town returned just yesterday only.. now coming to the siggies.. all the siggies were mindblowing.. very beautifully made ..especially the MN siggy ..loved its colouring alot ..nd that scene OMG ..😍..its still  afresh in our minds.. wat a heavenly scene it was ...miss them soo much.. loved the update lots..all the siggies were just brilliant..

Stutz! πŸ€— thanks for taking out some time and dropping by :) thanks hon :) Miss them too :)
relentless. thumbnail

thanks sweetie :)

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Man Yams, you are so slowπŸ˜† finally we get an update.

Love love the MN one. awesome scene. I know how wild u guys went over it and esp the SBS and all. haha, it's awesome and love the new size. i like how everyone is experimenting with the sizes.

The AP one looks awesome, i especially love the second one, because it has that rust color which makes it really stand out!

The AnYa ones are awesome.. I love that pair esp the lead male. i can't believe he's 26. he does not even look that old in the show. πŸ˜† he seriously look 19. i mean when AB played Mayank a college going kid, he didn't look 19. he looked 21-22 even though he was 26, but this kid has such a baby looking face. why i am discussing shaheer here. anyhow, i love the last sig, again he rust color looks awesome. and i love that song and i liked how u made the lyrics glow.

The DE stuff is awesome. the first one cracked me up. in that scene, stefan and bonnie's expressions were hillarious. man damon needs to start stalking elena at school and be in the same class, cause he would be have such amazing comments to pass. love the other ones too esp the end one. coloring, text . pics-- flawless.

awesome stuff yams. and please be nice and be quick to update. don't be like aish, rags, and pari who take forever to updateπŸ˜†

OMG Shaheer is 26 :OOO thats totally my age πŸ˜† Wow thats good to know. I wonder how old Somya is πŸ˜†

Thanks for the wonderful comment girl. Makes me superhappy πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

Firstly congrats on ur new shop!! πŸ€—

I absolutely love the MN sig...god I can never stop loving them 😍 they are just out of the world man!!

Anya sigs are cute as well...i love the lyrics of that song...πŸ˜† and AP...u know i'm their fan as well πŸ˜‰ it might come as a surprise to u..but i'm an abhiya shipper :P Those sigs are so pretty...superb blending.

Oh the damon-elena ones are lovely...esp. the first sig.

PS. I hope u weren't shocked by this comment...lol i know i do everything so unexpectedly LOL

OMG :OOO AVU..is that really you 😲 😲 gosh its so good to you after sooo long girl! πŸ€—

Thank you SO muchh!  πŸ€— OMFG are you an AP Fan...Wow! i had no idea you were one..Awesomee!! we always end up having the same show choices 🀣

Love youu <3

Originally posted by: princez_94

only one MN siggy, but its beautiful...  Day Dreaming

Plz update with more Arti/MN stuff next time..But  nice update

-Laiba

Thanks Laiba πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Yams don't go by this :OO readdd🀣

Jens my job's harder cause I nag ALL of them to update and then I update my own.🀣

All i can say you're crazy 😊 πŸ€£
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

reservedd

goshhh!!! fabulous update sis πŸ€— this has to be your best...small but the best 😳
the MN sig is out of this world..beautiful colouring and i love the greenish circles at the side..simply gorgeouss ❀️ make more on MN 😳 one coming from a die hard MN fan..not fair on yourself πŸ˜†

Abhiya sigs 😲  OMFG LOVE it..you already know how much i love the second sig ❀️ using it πŸ˜ƒ i miss AbhiYa :'(

Anya ones ..AWWW adorable to the core man! LOVE them all and i especially LOVE the last sig the most with that gorgeous heart and their expressions 😍 love them ..awwhhh!!!

DE ones..OMFGGG!!! 😲 LOVE the first one..gosh adorablee!! 😍 love you you put Damon there πŸ˜‰

Overall gorgeous, i am anxiously waiting for the next update..update soon 🀣

Awwwiee! mwaah πŸ€—

Yeah man i din't have much time in hands 😳 im definitely making more MN ones..miss them :'(

Goshh i know i miss AP like hell, miss their magic ☺️ :((

Yeah AnYa are just choo cute! Embarrassed never seen anyone more innocent than them Embarrassed

Yeahh i put Damon, of course who else would i put 🀣 πŸ˜‰

Mwaaah will update soon! love you sis! πŸ€—
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG yami di...I love d way u make siggy..loved it alot..
all the siggies are awesome...
MN siggy is too gud
Abhiya & Anya siggies are just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘
I love this siggy..its beautiful
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3035/de4.png

love ya
AnkiπŸ€—
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG fabulous update me amorr!<3 MayUr oness is soo gorgous love ur merginn in each siggys ur mashallahh improviinggg!:D
relentless. thumbnail
Thanks Anki <3 Thanks Sam <3 Love ya guyss πŸ€—