Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 9

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats on the new shop Yams 🤗 Your stuff is really really beautiful and I can't wait to see more of it here! Keep rocking 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Lola 🤗 Means a lot to me :)

@Farzu, check your PM :)
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on your new shop 😳 I feel bad for not being able to comment on your last update  Anyways may youu make many more shops with your awesome sigs<3
relentless. thumbnail

U P D A T E

Yeah you guys got that right, that howcome im back with an update that FAST 🤣 🤣. But i was super-boredd so i had to do this small update 🤣

This time my update has all Freebies 😆. Feel free to use anything. :)

Please do not cut, copy, crop or steal my work. All of my work has copyrights, so i'll know whose stealing my work :P thanks :)

P.S - Debzi, i will make your Sushant Siggy's in my next update. Pakka 🤗 🤗 And MNians, i will come up with more MN siggies next time. So dont be disheartened 🤗 Enjoy this one for now 🤗

And i promise to have more TVD/DE stuff next time 😳.

AP/DE/bollywood/Sushant/MN stuff coming up in my next update 😃

F R E E B I E S

Mayank Nupur

Abhay Piya

Anant Navya

Ian Nina/Damon Elena

Tried something new this time 😆

Please do leave comments everyone and do press the like too :P Love ya all 🤗

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserveddd :OOO < that was for you🤣

You're fast because of meee🤣 because I said I have the hardest job in the universe of making you update and you couldn't see me in PAIN😔🤣 so you did it before I even had to do anything at all😆😳 ok no more timepass that we can do on scraps as always🤣

OMGGG tha update 😳 I LOVEEE the colouring on the MN one it's so so so GORGEOUS<3 it brings out a beautiful colour of her green dress😆 the blending is perfect and I love the glow on the text😳 

Both AP sigs are so beautifuuul :)) the second more though especially cause of the colouring😳 and blending of course<33 btw if you don't mind, don't know.. do you?😆 the notebook texture looks AMAZING..but i'd say it would have looked better if you got rid of it from the left side so it doesn't come across their faces?😳 you know what I mean? veryyy small but I think that would make the sig look 100000 xs better :))

OMGGG the Anya ones :OOO they are SO SO SO good! ahhh lovee the third cause the b/w looks gorgeous ith the pink texture and i loveee the show, plus :OOO the last is one of your best sigs ever and the best sig i've seen on those pics❤️

the texture looks so good on the first ian-nina one, love the second too.. but the third has to be my fav cause BLACK looks so AMAZINGGG in that sig OMFGG :O

update soonnn😃😳 and i love youu!
Edited by -Aish129- - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Great update :) Love them all! MN one is cahute with that green coloring however this has to be my fav out of the bunch =)) http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9564/iannina1.png 
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Edited :

Lovely small update 😳

AHH the MN one is gorgeous 😍 loved tat scene sooo much!!  😍 😍

AnYa toh hai so cute!! love the one's which has the lyrics of the song 😳 and the last one with the hand hold scene 😳 😳

Loved the new stuff u made in Ian-Nina sections, there smiles are so complimentary haye, such lovely pics u selected, its the best amongst the Ian-Nina ones in today's update, and me loves the last Ian-Nina sig tooo!! we all love tat pic don't we 😳 🤣 🤣

and take u time for the sushant siggy, i can wait 🤗

Again a Fab update! 😉
Edited by -debolina- - 12 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All are lovely Yamini but I love my MayUr one the most!❤️

Looking forward to the next one. 😍

Thanks for the pm.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meee

I think my eyes are playing tricks on me cuz when I was scrolling down I thought I saw a AA siggy😳🤣

I loveee the MN siggy😲 It's so pretty! I love the use of yellow😃 It makes me feel happy😳😆

I love the 2 AP siggies too😃 Love the blending😎

The 3 AN siggies, they're the same but different colouring and text and what not but man I can't decide which one I like more😳 I keep going this one is awesome and then go to the next one going 😲 and the last one I end up confused🤣 I love em all😎 And I love the text for the 4th one😃

Ian-Nina😲 They [the siggies😆] turn out sooo well😲 I love the last one😲 Which reminds me, I kind of watch tvd now😃 Whenever my sister is watching, I catch a bit of it😆

When was the last time I unreserved this fast?🤣
Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Ravsss, Aish, Pooja...😳 edit whenever you girls can 🤣