Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Yams! CONGRATULATIONSSS!!! 🤗

Sooo happy and e x c i t e d for your new shop! Inshallah, you'll have tons more! Your work is simply BEAUTIFUL! You already know how much I adore it. I can never get tired of praising it. You have improved a whole lot holy girl you totally rock! Each update of yours leaves me in awe! =)

YOUR BANNER :OOO
Aish did an amazing job! Ofcourse, no surprise there! ;) Damn, you have a lot of favs lolz Anyway hon, I wish you all the best with this shop.. Can't wait to see more and more gorgeous sigs! Sooon update karna okay :) mwahs lotsa love! ❤️

Farzuuu! THANKK YOUU so mucchh! 🤗

Yeah i know ehh! the banner looks out of this world <333

Thank you for all the kind words girl, means so much to mee..I love yaa 🤗
@Ankisha & Sano, thank you sooo much girls :) 🤗 ur kind words mean soo muchh to me 🤗

@Rach, LOL i know many people have update over this weekend alreadyy 🤣 edit soon :)

@Ayesha, thanks sweets. Its really nice of you to take some time out and comment here, i dont really see you that often here 😳 but thanks a lot darling. Appreciate itt :)
heya dear congrats for your second thread..🥳
yu are too gud..👏Love your banner its super awesome..😍
well plz pm me.😳I really like your work..😃

Loads of love Shalinee..

Congrats on your second gallery Yamini...
ur works r lovely...love all ur creations...
congo on your 2nd shop...🥳

looking 4 amazing creations...😊

payal_
Yamzi Di 🤗
Congooo gal 🤗
I am so proud of you & your creations are gorgeous and lovely. 😍

Keep up the fab work. 😳 Am so sorry re, I am not good at writing long comments. 😆 Sowwie 🤗

Me
ooolalala...
congo for ur second gallery dear 🥳
u know i am already a fan of ur awesome creations...
😍
Congrats Yamz for your Second Shop..😳😳
So Happy for you..
Keep making more and more creations and more Galleries..🤗
congrats di for ur siggie shop...
Yamsiee di many many congrats on your new shop. I was actually so excited for you cuz i seriously love your sigs. They are always so prettyy, be it the use of textures, coloring or the text style everything is beautiful and stands out. I love all your styles too. Here's wishing you millions of more shops like these and im sure u'll be reaching the 10th, 20th and so on shop in no time. I love you yamsie diii and im looking forward to your update now. 🤗🤗🤗 Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago