Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
OMFG :) congrats on your 2nd Yamz! I love love your banner :)
Originally posted by jenny1000

Congrats Yams on shop #2. May you have many many more:) Ahh, thank you for the inspiration love:)

Hope to see an update soon:) I love your BANNER :)

Aish, my gallery is almost at the end, what happened to that banner?

I've been a fan of your work since our DMG days. 😳 Thank you for all the support & encouragement 🤗 yeah isn't the banner just so beautiful 😍 I will pester Aish to make you one 😃😉 🤣

Originally posted by DulceAmor

Congrats on your 2nd shop Yamini! 🥳   May you open thousands more! I love your siggies - they are always so gorgeous and I am eagerly awaiting your 1st update for this shop. Keep rocking!

thank you soo much sweety! 🤗 I dont think i know your name, can you pls tell me your name so that i can address you by that next time 😳😳

Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

OMFG :) congrats on your 2nd Yamz! I love love your banner :)

thank youu soo much <3
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
Yamzylicious!! Congrats, dear!! May you have 36392038465 such shops! You have the talent but you need to update more often for that 😡 😆 😆
Love you, Sis!! And love your work as well!! Looking forward to your first update here!! Jaldi please! 😳
Tc and All the Best 🤗

@Neetz & a2zahid: thank you soo muchh <3 🤗

congoo on your 2nd shopp Yaamm 🥳
hope you reach many more galleries 😉
i absolutely love your banner.. its so well made :)
btw - hurry up & update already 😃
Congrats Yams!
I love your work! Keep it up!
Can't wait to see an update from you! (:

<3Komal
@Mandyy..aww thank you sweety! For an update i need to have some siggies on which i haven't started working yet 🤣 so yeah i shall update sooner or later 🤣 thanks again hon 🤗

@Komal..thank you sooo mucchh :) :)
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗nice gallery dii
do update it and keep pmming me
Originally posted by -Aish129-

ress :OOO 🤣

WTHHH so I'm leaving that there just to remember the WAY I WRITE :))🤣 is this as bad as your shaitaani can get🤔 or should I expect something moreee😳 let's not think🤣 OMGGG UFFF..i wanted to write it exactly ur way..thats the only shaitaani i did 😳 🤣 🤣

anywayyy so a huge huge HUGEEE CONGRATULATIONS for your second shop PB<33😳 it feels weird saying only second seeing that you should be at like your 10th by now😃 don't know what you're doing here🤔 but fikar not third will come soonnn :)) I will make it come soon, WITHOUT spamming😃 ask how? :O there's only one way i guess, which is update sooner and don't be lazy🤣 my responsibility to get you to do that.. i haveee the most difficult job in the universeee not fair😔🤣 ok you're not that bad i guess, i've seen worse🤣 awwwiee without you guys i wouldn't have been able to complete the 1st shop. I hate to thank time & again, but seriously jokes apart thank you SO much for taking those efforts for me, I love you more than anyone else 🤗 🤗 How can i possibly reach the 10th shop 🤣 i've reached the 2nd only its a BIG thing for me and you know why :) 🤣

so I was kidhar🤔 OMFGGG your front page😳 it looks so prettyyy<3 I lovee the plain text you used for Yams Designz#2 and you are MOST MOSTTT welcome about that banner thing. What would you have ever done without my genius screencap🤣🤣 hahah i'm kidding!😳 i LOVED making that for you..only reason = because it's YOUR shop :)) and me being me as always am more excited for it than you🤔🤣 Yeah you and your screencap 🤣 🤣 it looks just fantastic man, can' stop staring at my banner..Its so BEAUTIFULL <33 🤗 all coz of you..mwaahss 🤗 I knoww you would always do everything for me and that too always pehle..i feel so honoured 🤗 🤗 🤣

you and that "lasso tool" whateverrr goes🤣 haha but I still remember I taught you in the CC which is dead now btw I can even find you which CC# it was and which page if I went through my posts maybe😳 and I love it how you know you shouldn't thank me but still do🤣 to that I only have to say that if anyone has first right on anything I teach about PS then it's you you and YOUUU🤣🤗 and ok I'm sick of the word thanks now it doesn't look good on my screen anymore🤣 so thankyou for everything that you thanked me for and I LOVE YOU too🤗 Without learning how to Lasso Tool, i wouldnt have known anything about blending 🤣 okay find the page number 🤣 on which you taught me stuff 🤣 ur INSANEE 🤣

I was kinda expecting an update🤔 but it's fine I'll let you off this time round😃 i still want it soon though PB<33 LOVE youEmbarrassed, once again congratulations on this shop and I can already see myself getting a lot of likes for this bhaashan. 🤣  I will do an update sooon girl, like i said before that for an update i need to have siggies which i haven't started working on 🤣..so yeah im working on them..and you'll see an update real soon :) 🤗 I love youu! <3

Donee and done! 🤗
Sonuuu! aww thank you soo much sweetheart! 🤗 🤗