Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats on Your Second Shop Yamini! Cant wait to see you adorn this Shop with your Beautiful Creations! =D
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Zahra..Awww thank youu soo much sweety πŸ€— that means so much to me :))

@Amy..thank you honey πŸ€—

@Pari...edit fasshht 😎🀣

@Divya..aww thank youu so much πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -debolina-

EEE!!! wow!!!! the day came so soon----the day ur 2nd shop is open 😲 ur really fast girl!!! and popular!!! aha πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much for the kind words Yamzi πŸ€— you are a sweet heart!! muah!! πŸ€— i hope to see 2000 more shops full of Mayur/ArTi-TVD stuff πŸ˜‰ haha!!!

waiting for an update now *besharam muh* 😳

P.S. me loves the banner by Aish πŸ˜‰

edit : W*F! i get the third pg

wthh are you doing up so lateShocked πŸ€£ go 2 sleep rey!

arrey ur mostt welcome muaaahss πŸ€— πŸ€— Now u get the 3rd page is not my fault naa Ouch wish you were online a little earlier..i so wanted you alongwith other buddies to be on the first page..but ur at least on the top3 pages naa 🀣 πŸ€—

Yess baba i will update on MayUr/ArTi & TVD in my next update..aisa kabhi ho saktaa hai ki i wont update on them OuchπŸ˜•...they are my life forever πŸ˜‰

LOVEE youu <3333  i was so badly waiting for your comment πŸ€— mwwaahh
relentless. thumbnail
@Minaz..awwh thank you girl πŸ€— πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

OMGGG :OO REπŸ€—

CONGOO yamiiiπŸ€— WOW 2nd shop already:OO  still rem when u opened ur first one!! days pass so fast! I have seen ur work from day-1 and ur creativity has reached to the next level now!! remember I used to tell u ki u are going to become a professional maker one day...and u r now😳also, one of the best ones around here! really happy for u and feeling really proud! :)) hahah I still rem how u lost ur interest from siggy making and see nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ u just dont wanna stop and we r used to that as well...so never stop making...keep them coming☺️ 

I just love ur work! coloring, blending, texture use, fonts and everything! I still cant get over with ur last update!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ REALLY awesome! keep ROCKING like this and hopefully u will make many many more galleries like this! god bless u...love yaπŸ€— mwahh❀️

and yeahh also, thank u so much for including my name there..really means alot to meπŸ€— was smiling reading it heheh...mwahhh

thank you yaar! ur very special to me..remember the very first PM from me to you 🀣 πŸ€—
such kind words from you make me feel so special..thanks for being there for me darling...πŸ€—

Love you tonss πŸ€—
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

wthh are you doing up so late😲 πŸ€£ go 2 sleep rey!

arrey ur mostt welcome muaaahss πŸ€— πŸ€— Now u get the 3rd page is not my fault naa  wish you were online a little earlier..i so wanted you alongwith other buddies to be on the first page..but ur at least on the top3 pages naa 🀣 πŸ€—

Yess baba i will update on MayUr/ArTi & TVD in my next update..aisa kabhi ho saktaa hai ki i wont update on them πŸ˜•...they are my life forever πŸ˜‰

LOVEE youu <3333  i was so badly waiting for your comment πŸ€— mwwaahh

Yah maybe God kept me awake for the inauguration of ur shop...oops 2nd shop πŸ˜› 🀣 🀣 yah atleast i commented 🀣 lazy bum me last time i cud not when u opened ur first shop, so i did not want to miss the opportunity and disappoint u πŸ€—

Yah i know u cannot live withoug updating them, kya karu dil maange more πŸ˜› (TVD finale 3 days later 😭 😭 😭 so i know u'll make stuff πŸ˜‰) love u tooo πŸ€—

Glad i commented *phew*

yes i shud sleep, 2.38 am it is πŸ€“
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -debolina-

Yah maybe God kept me awake for the inauguration of ur shop...oops 2nd shop πŸ˜› 🀣 🀣 yah atleast i commented 🀣 lazy bum me last time i cud not when u opened ur first shop, so i did not want to miss the opportunity and disappoint u πŸ€—

Yah i know u cannot live withoug updating them, kya karu dil maange more πŸ˜› (TVD finale 3 days later 😭 😭 😭 so i know u'll make stuff πŸ˜‰) love u tooo πŸ€—

Glad i commented *phew*

yes i shud sleep, 2.38 am it is πŸ€“

ur verrryy lazy 😑 πŸ€£ but commenting or not commenting from my close pals doesnt matter  at all to me debzi...and you know that 😳

yeah im gonna update a lot on TVD..so be readdyy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lovee ya!! go to sleep 🀣
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Yams on shop #2. May you have many many more:) Ahh, thank you for the inspiration love:)

Hope to see an update soon:) I love your BANNER :)

Aish, my gallery is almost at the end, what happened to that banner?
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

ok CUT CUT CUT🀣

badiiiπŸ€—πŸ˜² OMGGG second oneee m SOOO HAPPYYY...OMG love the first page specially...gray and pink...ofcourse u know my LOVE for gray🀣🀣 looking magical!!!  I dont know why u guys want me to lose my vision though everytime size 1 fonts...nevermind, u r so obsessed with it..cant really do anything 

hahaha dont tell m m ur inspiration...u r mine infactπŸ˜†πŸ€—  but really happy to see my name with VIPs🀣 was blushing haha..mwahhh..keep ROCKING..love u so much!! BADI ❀️

Chotttii...omg we are finally back to ourselves 🀣 thank god everything's fine now..mwaahh πŸ€—

yeahh i loveee grey and pink together..it makes my post look sober yet enigmatic 🀣 dunno if that makes sense to you anyway 🀣  yaaa im obsessed with size1 fonts...kya karoon just like ur obsessed with GREY fonts 🀣 🀣

of course why wud i not thank you πŸ€” i have thanked each one of you for all the support πŸ€—

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your 2nd shop Yamini! πŸ₯³   May you open thousands more! I love your siggies - they are always so gorgeous and I am eagerly awaiting your 1st update for this shop. Keep rocking!