Glimpses of "I Hate Luv Stories", eh?

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends...

I know we are dying to see the luv realisations within AnYa, but as most of us have pointed out, it is a bit too soon...
so, the critique in me says...there is a twist somewhere...
a twist where the girl realises the love before the guy does & is all doe eyed, only to be jerked by the guy saying "Chill boss, I treat u like my best buddy..!!"
And then when the girl becomes a bit hard to get, he realises his true feelings & pursues her 😳

which to me sounds a bit similar to the "I hate Luv stories" storyline...

I am not saying that Anant doesnt feel anything for Navya, course he does... but there are times he behaves as if he is just grateful to Navya for being kind, understanding and helpful. Plus she is such a shy character, that he might just feel good in helping her evolve & blossom, even if it is by way of manipulating her actions...πŸ˜•

He might realise is is attracted to her, but might not propose to her any time soon...

another reason why i feel it will take Anant awhile to realise his love is coz he was shown proclaiming he doesnt believe in love in the initial episodes...plus knowing his family, i personally  dont think he will go all the way this soon in the story... he is bound to reject Navya in some way or the other before this year is over (nahi... mai Samay nahi hoo...but I like to hav my own predictions...πŸ˜†)

of course i am fully hoping that all my assumptions are wrong but i guess i just wanted to open a new discussion on how the story could progress from here-on...

kuch pyar mei tadka ho jaye..
Kuch meri baat galat ho jaye...
kuch navya darna bhool jaye...
kuch anant meri taraf bhi dekh jaaye!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you. I think there will be a twist (may be rejection from anant's side) similar to 'i hate luv stories'.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aw dont say that,,, sounds depressing.  but i guess there will be a twist somewhere
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope not coz the movie sucked...πŸ€’πŸ˜†...but ya i want a twist...
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Hi friends...

I know we are dying to see the luv realisations within AnYa, but as most of us have pointed out, it is a bit too soon...
so, the critique in me says...there is a twist somewhere...
a twist where the girl realises the love before the guy does & is all doe eyed, only to be jerked by the guy saying "Chill boss, I treat u like my best buddy..!!"
And then when the girl becomes a bit hard to get, he realises his true feelings & pursues her 😳

which to me sounds a bit similar to the "I hate Luv stories" storyline...

I am not saying that Anant doesnt feel anything for Navya, course he does... but there are times he behaves as if he is just grateful to Navya for being kind, understanding and helpful. Plus she is such a shy character, that he might just feel good in helping her evolve & blossom, even if it is by way of manipulating her actions...πŸ˜•

He might realise is is attracted to her, but might not propose to her any time soon...

another reason why i feel it will take Anant awhile to realise his love is coz he was shown proclaiming he doesnt believe in love in the initial episodes...plus knowing his family, i personally  dont think he will go all the way this soon in the story... he is bound to reject Navya in some way or the other before this year is over (nahi... mai Samay nahi hoo...but I like to hav my own predictions...πŸ˜†)

of course i am fully hoping that all my assumptions are wrong but i guess i just wanted to open a new discussion on how the story could progress from here-on...

kuch pyar mei tadka ho jaye..
Kuch meri baat galat ho jaye...
kuch navya darna bhool jaye...
kuch anant meri taraf bhi dekh jaaye!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Referring to the bolded part...I was thinking that too and havent said anything because well i didnt think people would've thought abt it like that...So yeah getting back the CV's have shown some glimpse of Anant might liking Navya but i still think as a friend and not exactly Love..i also think Navya will realise that she loves Anant and Anant wont accept that fact until she starts to distance herself or something away from him..but i personally think that would be super cute if he pursues on making her believe that he really does love her after the fact he knows that he cant be without her...Lol...im mad excited abt the up coming episodes!! Love AnYa!!❀️😍
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no yaar...i dun want anant's rejection..nor ne twist in der confession...
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

no yaar...i dun want anant's rejection..nor ne twist in der confession...

i agree with ya juhi...i dont want the rejection from anant..
and frankly, i dont think he shall be able to reject her..he seems to be really going nuts over her these days!;)
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well it is quite possible...but i think it will be the other way around...See Anant's friends have already told him that Navya likes him...so may be he wont say or do any thing like IHLS...however in case of Navya...Navya's didi too have told her that she is changing and if her dad comes to know abt some boy then they will move to some other place (dont remember the name now) and will make her marry some random guy and i think Navya wants to study and just study now...she also dont want to get marry any random guy...So i think it might be Navya who will back off not Anant...

well its a soap so ofcourse a twist will come sooner or later...lets just hope that the twist wont destroy their love for each other infact make them realize their love...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think when Navya got the feeling that ahe is in love with Anant she will try her best to avoid her true feelings and also Anant is not aware that he is in love with Navya but his inside he is in love...so I think so the family's sake and also for the sake of her studies she thinks to keep distance  from Anant but this distance may realize Anant that he can't be without Navya and he will follow her and try to make her understand...and then for the Anant sake and for the sake for her love she will say yes😳...but After that what will happen...we have to wait and watch...the family problem and all...πŸ˜•
S.kitty thumbnail
well...twist is needed to proceed a story or else it will b boring..but i don't want the twist to b Anant's rejection...just waiting to see hw he is gonna realize it..after all he himself said he doesn't belive in luv😊