RINGA RINGA ROSES...LOVED IT

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well well well Cvs not bad...

I just loved Mamaji's RINGA RINGA ROSES...POKET FULL OF POSIES...with Lacchi and Yashwant...  

Geet has discovered a new place for kissing...now they are going to concentrate on shoulders...remember after they discovered the forehead they have been kissing there for the past 5 to 6 months...

what to do everybody in GHSP is a perfectionist...so now they are going to practice and practice till they are experts on the art of kissing the shoulders...

On second thoughts might be they aim to take a journey and cover all the kissable parts of the body before they reach their final destination and reach their lips...  

Jokes apart...loved the scene in Geet's room and the dialogue...
Geet:: "aap barae acche ho ji..."
Maan:: "tum bhi bahut soni ho..."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...
I'm lovin it
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Yepp me 2 loved that scene
Maaneet wer super cute today
Lovely post Xx...👏👏
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely.gal

Awesome post...
I'm lovin it

Thank u...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My gosh .. I was in splits watching Jugnu Mamay, Lachhi and Yashpal running around like that 🤣 And then Mamay's line "Level Maintain Karna Padega" 🤣

Haha shoulder kiss was so unexpected and soo sweet .. I love how all their chummas now have sound and aren't silent .. as if to tell us Yes! We are indeed kissing! 😆 But I loved it .. want to see him advancing .. I mean I think we are getting our kiss soon enough cuz Munda is becoming restless .. I mean even in the Laung Da Lashkara sequence he is going to attempt a kajillion times 😆 

Loved the epi :)

Z
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600" size="3">Thank u...</font>

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

My gosh .. I was in splits watching Jugnu Mamay, Lachhi and Yashpal running around like that 🤣 And then Mamay's line "Level Maintain Karna Padega" 🤣

Haha shoulder kiss was so unexpected and soo sweet .. I love how all their chummas now have sound and aren't silent .. as if to tell us Yes! We are indeed kissing! 😆 But I loved it .. want to see him advancing .. I mean I think we are getting our kiss soon enough cuz Munda is becoming restless .. I mean even in the Laung Da Lashkara sequence he is going to attempt a kajillion times 😆 

Loved the epi :)

Z

For u...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
This time the comic relief is really a relief!!!!

khushi_4ever thumbnail
I just watched it again...LOL!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXrxALVJyI[/YOUTUBE]

credit for video goes to the maker...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet's confession was lovely