Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 82)

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I would love to see them together.  And i would love to see Iqbal in a role wirh grey shades or completly negative. He can do justice to the role.
And Binny , i would love to see her as amodern kind of girl , or in a hostocrical serial or like Iqbal as character with grey shades or negative.

Btw  there will be another serial, i think something historical.Confused

Edited by OrientalDancer - 16 May 2011 at 4:33pm

OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I enjoed it, but not full, cazuse i lost / or its got stolen my purse with my turkish personal pass, my insurance car etc.CryCryCry  I alreayd lodged a complaint.

Btw did you watch todays epi? And if so, whats yourr take on it?

So sorry to hear it Mel... it's good that you made a complaint about it! Hope you'll get your official papers as soon as possible, I know that here in France it takes time to get back these stuff.

About today's Sangini, it's abvious that MIK and Binny shooted their scenes separately, I didn't like it, it affects the chemistry between the two.
I am waiting for toworrow, as MIK will resume the shoot tomorrow InshAllah, we'll get some good scenes, more enjoyable I guess.

I  am worried, cause it seems someone wants to balme G for a trying murder complott.ConfusedConfusedConfused
I liked the scene, where R said G shoukld stay home and prohited her to go out anymore.

May be... I didn't get the last scene with the medicine stuff... Do you think something will happen to R?

Dont know, perhasp something will happen so she finds out that was poison or something like that. They showed the doc in the precap saying: it was the medicine from him , which he gave to r or something like that.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Mel Darine When Sangini Ends Will Both Leave This Forum?? I Know Ria Will. and So Will I. But Why About You Two???
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Mel Darine When Sangini Ends Will Both Leave This Forum?? I Know Ria Will. and So Will I. But Why About You Two???

I think there wont be a forum, where we can stay. Someone wrote that it will be closed after the ending of the serial.ConfusedConfusedConfused
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
What?? Really?? No Mel The Mods Wont Close It Like That. The AJ Forum Is Still Open. And That Series Ended On Feb.
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

What?? Really?? No Mel The Mods Wont Close It Like That. The AJ Forum Is Still Open. And That Series Ended On Feb.

If it will stay open , i wont levae , but i think i will be more on our group on FB instead here.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Me Too. Oh And Mel We Will Untill Next Month To Finish This AT. and If There IS Still I Will Open Binny's Final One 10th AT As Well.
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hi guys how u all doing?

Go to top