Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 7)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Everything was ok til the massi has messed up everything...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--OrientalDancer-Ria-

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

I am sooo angry... Angry

Anybody's there?
 

Hey hun, why are u angry? Is everything fine?

 
Hello Riia... I was waiting for you actually. I needed to share my depression. I am a bit angry after watching today's epi. This serial is driving me mad.
 
How are you?
 

I'm fine

I guess today's episode was not that good, well I'm here so you can say all that is in your mind.

 
Hug Thank you Riia !
The epi started with Ratnesh and massi who always plotting against RG. The scene which followed there were G, RR, KB and Dadu. G was explaining to everybody that she has to try to get R back, actually she told him to go near a river. He was waiting for her in a boat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Everything was ok til the massi has messed up everything...
 

I hate that woman! What she did now? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

I am sooo angry... Angry

Anybody's there?
 

Hey hun, why are u angry? Is everything fine?

 
Hello Riia... I was waiting for you actually. I needed to share my depression. I am a bit angry after watching today's epi. This serial is driving me mad.
 
How are you?
 

I'm fine

I guess today's episode was not that good, well I'm here so you can say all that is in your mind.

 
Hug Thank you Riia !
The epi started with Ratnesh and massi who always plotting against RG. The scene which followed there were G, RR, KB and Dadu. G was explaining to everybody that she has to try to get R back, actually she told him to go near a river. He was waiting for her in a boat.
 

No problem, I'm always here to listen.Hug

Awww, I'm so glad G has decided to take this step.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hi girls,, how are you?

Darine, its seems like evevrything went wprser with that with of massi.  She wants the best for her niece, but forgets that if Rudr gets his mmemory back, P will suffer.Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Before talking about the boat scene, something I didn't like. It's RR's attitude. Not totally negative but she's worried about her son. Actually, she said to G that nothing bad has to happen to R. It's quiete natural to worry about him but I didn't like the way she said that to G.
I have the feeling that RR will turn negative again. Don't you notice the last epi that Ratnesh and massi can influence her in a negative way, specially the day when RG have slept the night outside. She has doubted G that the latter woud have told R the truth, and got afraid that something bad would have happened to him. Do you remember her reaction?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Hi girls,, how are you?

Darine, its seems like evevrything went wprser with that with of massi.  She wants the best for her niece, but forgets that if Rudr gets his mmemory back, P will suffer.Big smileBig smileBig smile
 

Hey Melly, welcome! I'm fineā€¦. How are you?

I hate massi, you are right, P will suffer when R gets back his memory, massi is so stupid!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Hi girls,, how are you?

Darine, its seems like evevrything went wprser with that with of massi.  She wants the best for her niece, but forgets that if Rudr gets his mmemory back, P will suffer.Big smileBig smileBig smile
 
Hello Mel, glad to have you here !!  Exactly Mel, seems like everybody has forgotten that R has lost his memory.
Have you seen how she touched R's chest when he has lift her up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Abhay & Pihu(Ahu) PG 6 VM*

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 55   Views: 5482

P.Kamaljit.Sean 55 5482 20 October 2010 at 9:59am by P.Kamaljit.Sean
RaGa-One shot

Author: -MOTHER-   Replies: 9   Views: 2304

-MOTHER- 9 2304 24 September 2010 at 2:03am by -MOTHER-
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 17   Views: 3576

lilindiangurl13 17 3576 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-
A page from the personal diary of Iqbal Khan

Author: Fairy_Aashoo   Replies: 2   Views: 1297

Fairy_Aashoo 2 1297 16 August 2010 at 7:37pm by .Jiya.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index