Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 62)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
This is the last chapter that i got with me on my FF. I thought i should share it with you Mac. Mel read it already.

Chapter 7

When her father phoned her on her mobile phone out of the blue that he wanted to that evening and asked Gauri if she would like to meet him for dinner she was really happy, for they had not spoken since she had left home. Over the meal, she made a real effort to seem cheerful.

"Sunheri" Jai Sharma then confided wearily, had demanded that he dismiss their housekeeper, Mrs. Kapoor, and he didn't want to do it.

Gauri was curious as to what the housekeeper could have done to annoy Sunheri and she asked

"Nothing that I can see…." Jai muttered barely in irritation. "To tell you the truth, sometimes I feel like I don't know my own wife anymore!"

After the dinner her father took her back to Pihu's place and she reached out and hugs him. Jai returned his daughter's hug and sighed.

"I'm really proud of u my darling!"

Gauri was so busy keeping up her happy smile as her father drove off again that her jaw ached from the effort. In truth it had been an evening that provoked conflicting reactions inside her.

Back at the Rawat Mansion, Rudra decided that he wants to confront Gauri. When he pulled up in the street he was in time to see Gauri sheathed in a violet sari that would have wowed a dead man waving off to someone in a black car. She then went inside. He quickly ran up and said:

"Gauri!"

In bemusement, Gauri spun around and just a few feet away saw Rudra, shimmering dark eyes lanced into hers.

"Rudra…?" Gauri tensed

She then remembered their past conversation and then said "goodnight Rudra" and she ran straight upstairs into her room, Rudra was right behind.

They were curious glances from Abhay and Pihu. When a knock that made the wood panels shake, Gauri opened the door and saw Rudra

"Go away" she said fiercely

"How dare u behave with me like that?" "Why did u lie to me?"

Before Rudra had the opportunity to answer either furious demand, the door closed             again in his face. Rudra felt hurt. Why did he felt that way? He should be happy that Gauri doesn't want to see him. Why this sudden rush of emotions? Rudra decided to go home.

The following morning, Gauri wakened feeling a bit sad. When she arrived at Rawat international, she was taken down to the basement file – storage room with an entire trolley – load of documents to be filed away.

Her day was going quite well. She decided to put in her mind into her work as she kept working she heard brisk footsteps ringing the corridors just before lunchtime, she assumed it was the security guard until she heard her own name called aloud.

"Gauri!" It was Rudra's voice. Rudra had ensured that a magnificent bouquet of flowers had been delivered to her early that morning and he had expected her to phone him.

"What are you doing here?" said Gauri

"This is my building"

"Show – off" she muttered rising into her cheeks as she allowed herself to succumb to the temptation of looking at them

"I don't think you should come looking for me when I'm at work" Gauri said with something less than conviction, for in truth she was pleased that he had made the effort. Gauri was dismayed by his stubborn refusal to apology. She knew that he never apologizes to anyone but still if he did it would made her feel better.

"You won't apologize, will you?" said Gauri

"The flowers were the apology"

"What flowers?"

"You should've got them this morning"

"I leave for work early" Gauri answered

"Was there a card included?"

"Just my signature" Rudra admitted

The megawatt charm of that smile made Gaur's knee wobble. Rudra lean forward and put his arms around her. Gauri was trembling, already breathing in short. Brushing her tumbled hair from her shoulders sent a helpless shiver down her spines. He tugged her closer thinking to himself that he never felt this way. He was so close to his mission, he can't let emotions get the better of him! He abruptly broke the hug

"Let's go for lunch."

They arrived at the latest fashionable eatery. When they ordered, Gauri said:

"Rudra I have something to tell you"

"I was in love with someone, well I thought I was, his name is Shankar Singh, and I was with him up until a few days before he died. I don't know whether you're aware of the rumors"

Rudra wanted to laugh out aloud in at that understatement. The troubled plea for understanding in her beautiful eyes was an even more effective ploy. Lounging back in his seat as the head waiter appeared to refresh their drink.

"If I tell you the truth, will you promise that to repeat it to anybody?"

His contempt climbing at the evident request not to carry the lies that she was about to tell to any other source, which might disprove her story, Rudra nodded in confirmation.

"I first met Shankar just over three months ago at a wedding. I liked him, well we all did. He was the life and soul of everything that that he did. Then one night at a party he confessed his feelings for me but he was lying"

"Meaning?"

"Two days before he died, I discovered that Shankar had been using me for a cover up for his affair with a married" Gauri winced as Rudra's intent appraisal narrowed in disbelief.

"Who was she" Rudra enquired, impressed by her creativeness in a tight spot, for her tale was a positive masterpiece of ingenuity. In one fell swoop, she sought tot turn herself into a cruelly deceived victim and Shankar into a liar and cheat.

His anger on his late cousin's behalf smoldered beneath the deceptive calm of appraisal.

"I can't tell you that. It wouldn't be fair because I gave my word to the woman involved that I wouldn't. She was very distressed and she regretted the whole thing and she broke off with him. All I can tell you is that I believed he was crazy about her but I think for her it was a casual affair because she was bored with her marriage."

"Tell me her name" Rudra prompted afresh, ready to out her through hoops             for daring to tell him nonsensical lies.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Anyway, now it's all behind me, but it was still a very hurtful experience."

"People just assumed that he'd got drunk and crashed his car because I had ditched him" Gauri shared heavily.

"I'm astonished and impressed by your generosity towards a woman who doesn't deserve your protection at the cost of your own good name" Rudra drawled softly.

"Wrecking her marriage couldn't bring Shankar back and I'm sure she's learned her lesson.

Rudra reached across the table and covered her clenched fingers where they rested on his own. He took her back outside where they were alone thinking to him self that this is the perfect opportunity to express his love for her. She would be in his clutches in no time. As Rudra took her hands into his Gauri heart started to pound like a trip – hammer, her breath coming in shallow gasps, she stared into Rudra's tough, serious face. Her heart seemed to stop breathing, robbing her brain of blood and her lungs of oxygen. Faintness washed over her, swirling into oblivion. She found herself held securely against a broad chest, he head resting on a muscular shoulder. She looked into the eyes that would have made the most ordinary man extraordinary. Except, of course that Rudra was far from ordinary. Even without those remarkable eyes he would have stood out from a crowd. He brought his lips close to hers and bent his head and kissed her. Gathering her senses as best as she could, she struggle free.

"What are you doing?" prompted Gauri

"I love you Gauri Sharma" reply Rudra.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Mac, there was no mmoney in it ( my luck), but very important things like my insurance card etc.CryCryCry

That's great Mel but I'm so sorry that u lost your insurance card.

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Watched DKs, there was no Binny in it. I assume Natarlia mistaken Vandana as binny.

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Watched DKs, there was no Binny in it. I assume Natarlia mistaken Vandana as binny.

Honestly Mel when Binny opted out I decided not to watch DKS.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 15 May 2011 at 3:03pm
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ri , I leave in Kolkata right now , it's very very scorching hot here , nowadays n me dad's hooked on 2 IPL, 2 the great irritation of the whole family.

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
After Sangini ends I will be back in this forum only if Iqbal and Binny comes back in other shows. I hope they don't take too long because I don't know how long I will survive without them. Mel plz keep our princess group open so that we can be in touch with all her activities

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Ria, i am downloading DKs, but not watching it. Someone posted on FB , that she saw Binny in yesterdays epi and i watched it. No sign og her, i assume she mistook Vandana for Binny.

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Ri , I leave in Kolkata right now , it's very very scorching hot here , nowadays n me dad's hooked on 2 IPL, 2 the great irritation of the whole family.

That's nice. I heard Kolkata is a nice place. I guess u want to watch your fave shows & your dad wants to watch IPL, that's very irritating.

OrientalDancer

Go to top