Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Ri , nice FF yaar , will miss your writing , when u'll leave the forum . N , don't u b watching any thing else ? Today I watched RMJ , not that it was any thing exceptional, but there was nothing interesting in any other channel n it at least has a story .

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't watch anymore shows. I tried to watch CB2 & RMJ  but I just can't connect with the story and both shows are way ahead it's hard to catch up.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@ Mel, no no , complete wrong informo , DID 2 is an evil gang , with Dharmesh , Punit , Amrita ,Bandana ,  Parvez , Kishore - all bad eggs . They r rude , impolite n have a lot a attitudes . Hate all of them. 
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually girls I would like to tell you that I never knew that Binny was a contestant in DID2, I saw her for the first time in Sangini & was instantly hooked. I loved her at sight yaar. After I visited this forum learnt that she was a contestant in DID2 & then I watched all her performances, then i got to know how much I missed out and how talented she is.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
But , there's scanty chance of me parents ever allowing me 2 learn Laoli . 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
But there's scanty chance of me parents ever allowing me 2 learn Laoli dance forms . 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But there's scanty chance of me parents ever allowing me 2 learn Laoli dance forms . 

Laoli?😲😲😲

would love to learn Bachata.😳
OrientalDancer thumbnail

I shouldn't b saying this Mel , but u should've been more careful , but I make lots of mistakes too . N , BTW , today DID 1 , DID 2 separate group performance , performance by Jay n Atul , one chhau n one Lauli dance performance ,I'm really liking Louli dance type , u know . N, both me n me sis have grown a desire 2 learn Laoli.

Underlined part: With what, Mac?😲
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
With your helicopter , silly Mel . Jokes apart , your purse of course . 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Girls, what is laoli?

A dance form, i assume.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Laoli?😲😲😲
would love to learn Bachata.😳

Why so shocked ? N , what's bachata ? Me mom's not against dance at all, she was a fantastic dancer herself , but she was in classical n she'd want me 2 learn classical Bharatnatyam or Rabindranritya , ...