Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Have watched the segment where P has hurt her leg, looks like RG's boat scene will be spoiled by P and her massi 😡😡😡.

Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
oh no don't say that ..it was meant to be good start of for gauri ,hope gauri finds out the evil plan of massi and start taking action against her ..won't mind if they bring  naani back to sort this massi out ..god man where is naani ..

Originally posted by jakr

On the otherhand I think Gauri is very brave, It is not easy to do all this for her sick husband. She also doesnt know what to do and trying her best to go along with his likes and dislikes. Yes Pihu is in a difficult situation. But to day she did a good thing giving Gauri ultimatumn so tha t now gauri can think of other ways.

i agree gauri is very brave but at the same time she should try to control situations out her self not demand pihu to sort out things for her ,really wanna see the old gauri back in action against massi .
dn't have any hopes on cv's as  they have already butcherd gauri 's character ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Yes, thats true. And when  P will fall in love with him, it will be more painful for G , cause she pushed P to that.

hope we wn't see that day .other wise gauri will completly die ...about time gauri finds out massi s evil plans 

Hello all you beautuful people! How is everyone?

I am sooo angry... 😡

Anybody's there?
Originally posted by Darine1980

I am sooo angry... 😡

Anybody's there?

Hey hun, why are u angry? Is everything fine?

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey hun, why are u angry? Is everything fine?

Hello Riia... I was waiting for you actually. I needed to share my depression. I am a bit angry after watching today's epi. This serial is driving me mad.

How are you?
Originally posted by Darine1980

Hello Riia... I was waiting for you actually. I needed to share my depression. I am a bit angry after watching today's epi. This serial is driving me mad.

How are you?

I'm fine

I guess today's episode was not that good, well I'm here so you can say all that is in your mind.

Everything was ok til the massi has messed up everything...