Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 36)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Artemis678

You Welcome Ria. (: Well Lets See How Strong G's Faith In Rudra Is. I Want His Memroy To Back So He Kick His Brother and Pihu's Aunt Out Of The House and His Life.
 
Want him to kick P also out of the house, why not her mother tooo. Just keep Dadu and KB.
 
Exactly RR too but R will not do that, G will never make him do that.               
 
I agree Riia... G won't let him do that, but she should cause that's what they deserve after all.
People keep making the same mistakes if we don't teach them a lesson.



Underlined part: Did not Rudr say that about Rats?


Darine, did you watch the part where that old witch talked to G after her phone call?
 
Yes R said that about Ratnesh when they've come back from Mumbai.
Yes I've seen it mel, why?

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Darine, what did that witch maasi say to G in the last part?
 
She asked Gauri if there is someone at home. G answered that G has taken everybody for shopping. The Massi said " Poor R has lost his memory that why everybody will agree to his every wish. When G has left, she said " I know you're going to the hospital,it's good that you go alone, and to keep away loneliness from P, you have to stay alone yoursel' .



i hope , when R gets his memory bach that  P will suffer and then her dearest maasi , too, for influencing her.Evil Smile


I thought , she was saying something like , we have to let her loose the child or something like that.


Edited by OrientalDancer - 11 May 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Massi seems blind and can't see what would happen soon! Instead of protecting her niece, she's throwing her into the lion's den !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerSilverBell

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Darine, what did that witch maasi say to G in the last part?
 
She asked Gauri if there is someone at home. G answered that G has taken everybody for shopping. The Massi said " Poor R has lost his memory that why everybody will agree to his every wish. When G has left, she said " I know you're going to the hospital,it's good that you go alone, and to keep away loneliness from P, you have to stay alone yoursel' .



i hope , when R gets his memory bach that  P will suffer and then her dearest maasi , too, for influencing her.Evil Smile


I thought , she was saying something like , we have to let her loose the child or something like that.
 
No Mel, they want to keep her away from R and isolate her.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 38806

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Ok Girls See You Tomrrow. I Will Go Write Two Chapters Of My FF On The Fan Fraction Selection.   Take Of Yourself My Friends. Hugs. Till Tomrrow. (:
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I'll be back Mel...
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Massi seems blind and can't see what would happen soon! Instead of protecting her niece, she's throwing her into the lion's den !



She doesnt think about , what will happen when he gets his memory back.Does she hope that R will forget and forgive P , what she did to him? Is she so dumb to believe that, he will never gain his memory back?
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Ok Girls See You Tomrrow. I Will Go Write Two Chapters Of My FF On The Fan Fraction Selection.   Take Of Yourself My Friends. Hugs. Till Tomrrow. (:
 
Okk see you Nici !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Abhay & Pihu(Ahu) PG 6 VM*

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 55   Views: 5525

P.Kamaljit.Sean 55 5525 20 October 2010 at 9:59am by P.Kamaljit.Sean
RaGa-One shot

Author: -MOTHER-   Replies: 9   Views: 2324

-MOTHER- 9 2324 24 September 2010 at 2:03am by -MOTHER-
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 17   Views: 3590

lilindiangurl13 17 3590 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-
A page from the personal diary of Iqbal Khan

Author: Fairy_Aashoo   Replies: 2   Views: 1310

Fairy_Aashoo 2 1310 16 August 2010 at 7:37pm by .Jiya.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index