Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

She asked Gauri if there is someone at home. G answered that G has taken everybody for shopping. The Massi said " Poor R has lost his memory that why everybody will agree to his every wish. When G has left, she said " I know you're going to the hospital,it's good that you go alone, and to keep away loneliness from P, you have to stay alone yoursel' .

i hope , when R gets his memory bach that  P will suffer and then her dearest maasi , too, for influencing her.😈

I thought , she was saying something like , we have to let her loose the child or something like that.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Massi seems blind and can't see what would happen soon! Instead of protecting her niece, she's throwing her into the lion's den !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

i hope , when R gets his memory bach that  P will suffer and then her dearest maasi , too, for influencing her.😈

I thought , she was saying something like , we have to let her loose the child or something like that.

No Mel, they want to keep her away from R and isolate her.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Girls See You Tomrrow. I Will Go Write Two Chapters Of My FF On The Fan Fraction Selection.   Take Of Yourself My Friends. Hugs. Till Tomrrow. (:
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Massi seems blind and can't see what would happen soon! Instead of protecting her niece, she's throwing her into the lion's den !

She doesnt think about , what will happen when he gets his memory back.Does she hope that R will forget and forgive P , what she did to him? Is she so dumb to believe that, he will never gain his memory back?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Ok Girls See You Tomrrow. I Will Go Write Two Chapters Of My FF On The Fan Fraction Selection.   Take Of Yourself My Friends. Hugs. Till Tomrrow. (:

Okk see you Nici !
OrientalDancer thumbnail

I'll be back Mel...

Okay, Darine.

Nici, GN/GD, take care and sweet dreams.
Darine1980 thumbnail
I am back Mel.

How do you think the family will react when they'll get to know that R knows about G's pregnancy? I am sure they'll blame on G for telling R while it would be just a coincidence.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

I am back Mel.

How do you think the family will react when they'll get to know that R knows about G's pregnancy? I am sure they'll blame on G for telling R while it would be just a coincidence.

Welcome back.

Really dont know. Dadu and KB will be happy, Rats and the others not so happy and RR , eally dont  know.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

She doesnt think about , what will happen when he gets his memory back.Does she hope that R will forget and forgive P , what she did to him? Is she so dumb to believe that, he will never gain his memory back?

She's dumb and doesn't think what will happen in the long term. I hope Massi and P will pay big time what they're going to do !