Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 13)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

[QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=Shawty_sweetnes]
 Awww, yep old R is definitely back, he is drinking again! Looks like he is remembering slowly, that's a sign.Smile
 
Then he realizes that today isn't the first time he drinks. Then he has totally remembered that it was Gauri who was with him in the boat. Big smile
Then massi has spoiled everything, she has called him telling him that P is injured. He escaped from the boat, and run (you have to se how he was runing, he looked so crazy, I hated it). He has reached the place where P and her massi were, then he has lifted her and go from there leaving a heartbroken G.
 I hate massi sooo much! Get out from RG's life, who are u to interfere? Massi you have no right to interfere between RG.

P was not even injured, it was something minor! I hate to see R like that, so crazy.

 
The last scene will give nightmares Riia, I swear!
 

I might just skip it Dar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

P never ever behaved like a real widow imho and she was not dressed as one.DeadDeadDead

Cvs should give us another leap of 3 months instead tormentuing us with this P crazed R and P.And their wedding preparations.DeadDeadDeadDead
 

I couldn't agree more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I only watched the boat scene and the precap, that was it. The rest only sh***.DeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I am only waiting for that day, when Ps maasi will get the bill of her interfernce in RaGa and Ps life.I hope and pray that P will hate her maasi for influencing her etc, .
 
Can't wait also... but as usual, this will be skipped also by the stupid CVs.
 

Yes, as usual they will skip it & left us wondering, actually I'm not even interested if P hates her massi or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 5865

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I only watched the boat scene and the precap, that was it. The rest only sh***.DeadDeadDead
 

I will let u girls know if I watch the entire episode or skip any part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

P never ever behaved like a real widow imho and she was not dressed as one.DeadDeadDead

Cvs should give us another leap of 3 months instead tormentuing us with this P crazed R and P.And their wedding preparations.DeadDeadDeadDead
 
Good idea Mel... I am just feeling bad for Gauri. Why doesn't she leave????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

[QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=Shawty_sweetnes]
 Awww, yep old R is definitely back, he is drinking again! Looks like he is remembering slowly, that's a sign.Smile
 
Then he realizes that today isn't the first time he drinks. Then he has totally remembered that it was Gauri who was with him in the boat. Big smile
Then massi has spoiled everything, she has called him telling him that P is injured. He escaped from the boat, and run (you have to se how he was runing, he looked so crazy, I hated it). He has reached the place where P and her massi were, then he has lifted her and go from there leaving a heartbroken G.
 I hate massi sooo much! Get out from RG's life, who are u to interfere? Massi you have no right to interfere between RG.

P was not even injured, it was something minor! I hate to see R like that, so crazy.

 
The last scene will give nightmares Riia, I swear!
 

I might just skip it Dar!

 
Well, I like to watch the whole epi... I know that I'll come across with these scenes, but I am never really emotionaly prepared.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I am only waiting for that day, when Ps maasi will get the bill of her interfernce in RaGa and Ps life.I hope and pray that P will hate her maasi for influencing her etc, .
 
Can't wait also... but as usual, this will be skipped also by the stupid CVs.
 

Yes, as usual they will skip it & left us wondering, actually I'm not even interested if P hates her massi or not.

 
I am not interested in P AT ALL ... This girl is a big waste of time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Abhay & Pihu(Ahu) PG 6 VM*

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 55   Views: 5482

P.Kamaljit.Sean 55 5482 20 October 2010 at 9:59am by P.Kamaljit.Sean
RaGa-One shot

Author: -MOTHER-   Replies: 9   Views: 2304

-MOTHER- 9 2304 24 September 2010 at 2:03am by -MOTHER-
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 17   Views: 3576

lilindiangurl13 17 3576 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-
A page from the personal diary of Iqbal Khan

Author: Fairy_Aashoo   Replies: 2   Views: 1297

Fairy_Aashoo 2 1297 16 August 2010 at 7:37pm by .Jiya.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index