Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. (Page 112)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Why the hell Ratnesh wanted to send Gauri to Revathy's ashram? He is so mean & inconsiderate & that witch of Massi, so glad G shut her up. I love seeing Gauri like that. Rudra was so sweet & supported her. I really adore him for that. He can't stay angry for long with Gauri. That's the beauty of their relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Why the hell Ratnesh wanted to send Gauri to Revathy's ashram? He is so mean & inconsiderate & that witch of Massi, so glad G shut her up. I love seeing Gauri like that. Rudra was so sweet & supported her. I really adore him for that. He can't stay angry for long with Gauri. That's the beauty of their relationship.

Did you see Ps, maasis and Rats face when R told them that G wont go?ClapClapClap  That was worth watching.
Rats only aim is to get Rs business!AngryAngryAngry

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

The mandir scene was good, atleast now Gauri knows Pihu real intentions' she challenged Gauri & I'm glad Gauri accepted' of course Gauri will win in the ends because of her true love for Rudra & love is faith which Gauri has.

Someone wrote that  Pihui did that purposly so that G will tell R the truth!  But i dont think that she is mature enoufg to do it.She is just selfobsessed!

I don't think so, see Gauri has a plan in mind to get back her Rudra & I think Gauri will successfully win him back without the help of Pihu. See Pihu is still obsessed with Rudra & never likes defeat; she challenged Gauri so she will do anything to win the challenge. She only thinks about herself & her happiness.

OrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Did you see Ps, maasis and Rats face when R told them that G wont go?ClapClapClap  That was worth watching.
Rats only aim is to get Rs business!AngryAngryAngry

Omg yes, I smiled when I saw their faces, I was like Hahaha. Rudra can never hurt Gauri even if he doesn't remember her some emotion is drawing him towards her & he can't keep himself away.

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

The mandir scene was good, atleast now Gauri knows Pihu real intentions' she challenged Gauri & I'm glad Gauri accepted' of course Gauri will win in the ends because of her true love for Rudra & love is faith which Gauri has.

Someone wrote that  Pihui did that purposly so that G will tell R the truth!  But i dont think that she is mature enoufg to do it.She is just selfobsessed!

I don't think so, see Gauri has a plan in mind to get back her Rudra & I think Gauri will successfully win him back without the help of Pihu. See Pihu is still obsessed with Rudra & never likes defeat; she challenged Gauri so she will do anything to win the challenge. She only thinks about herself & her happiness.

I agree. The only person, whom about P thinks is herself and imho she doesnt know the REAL meaning of LOVE! And maasi that old witch is the same like her niece!

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Gauri looked simply beautiful in her blue sari with her hair let loose. I'm ecstatic that the old Gauri with back with a challenge in her hands.  She is strong as ever & I simply love her determination.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 20 May 2011 at 12:04pm

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Gauri looked simply beautiful in her blue sari with her hair let loose. I'm ecstatic that the old Gauri with back with a challenge in her hands.  She is strong as ever & I simply lover her determination.

Her sari reminded me of that one, which she wore  , when R was drunk and tried to kiss her and fell asleep.
She should let her hair open more often!  I mean the hair departement, should make that.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Do you think , we will get to see G with a baby bump?

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I agree. The only person, whom about P thinks is herself and imho she doesnt know the REAL meaning of LOVE! And maasi that old witch is the same like her niece!

Exactly. She only thinks about herself, Pihu was beginning to think in the right direction but her massi lead her astray & her mind is weak that's why she lets her massi overcome her.

Yes you are right, she doesn't know what love is, I thought she realized what true love is when Abhay died because Abhay died for her & it was her fault only that Abhay died like that but that didn't even teach her a lesson.

OrientalDancer

Go to top