supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all! 😊 🤗
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darine1980

When I think about it, this track was full of misunderstandings, these kind of things don't happen in real life. They should have shown G at work with Ram, the latter in love with her and R jealous... simple things are the best ! No... the writers've chosen to come up with Ram who was ready to get married to an unconscious woman... that was too much, any one can relate to this kind of story !

I don't even want to think about that track, that was really a bad nightmare, honestly.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sangini would not have been aired on Zee, cause Zee is a traditional oriented channel which want her bahus to look in a specific way, too tradional, not modern at all !That's the pb ! Woman can have tradional principles and be modern at the same time, these 2 things are not inseparable!
-Ria- thumbnail

Sangini would not have been aired on Zee, cause Zee is a traditional oriented channel which want her bahus to look in a specific way, too tradional, not modern at all !That's the pb ! Woman can have tradional principles and be modern at the same time, these 2 things are not inseparable!

I totally agree with you Dar, That's why I don't think I will watch back ZEE. I might watch only if Iqbal & Binny continues to work with them. I will watch their dancing &singing shows…  no serials for now.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hmmm, that's interesting' which serials will end? Well we know about Sangini for sure.

Kitni mohabbat hai because the channel wants to air something else in the same time slot... I have to remember the others ... 😕. Looks like channels don't want to drag to much these serial, except Zee of course, cause Zee just cares about the TRPs and money! As long as the TRPs are good, they'll continue to drag shows like PR even if the story line is bad !
Don't know why people watch PR, I hate this show and the leads !
I am sorry, I am too negative today, but I am mad at Zee for doing this to Sangini.
-Ria- thumbnail
Hey Naz, welcome, how are you?
-Ria- thumbnail

Kitni mohabbat hai because the channel wants to air something else in the same time slot... I have to remember the others ... 😕. Looks like channels don't want to drag to much these serial, except Zee of course, cause Zee just cares about the TRPs and money! As long as the TRPs are good, they'll continue to drag shows like PR even if the story line is bad !
Don't know why people watch PR, I hate this show and the leads !
I am sorry, I am too negative today, but I am mad at Zee for doing this to Sangini.

I understand why you are mad and I think I know the reason, the only thing we can do now is try to enjoy what's left of Sangini & Iqbal/Binny performances.

-Ria- thumbnail

Zee didn't even announce that Sangini will go off air in June; I guess they will do it at last moment when couple episodes are left to show. I'm waiting for an IF article for so long.

Darine1980 thumbnail

Well we asked Zee about it and you know the answer. As they say her character demands for it. I see an improvement, she looked beautiful with her hair let loose, and she should do it more often. It's up to CVs & the makeup and hairstylist department.               

Don't you think that the female lead has the last word about her look, after all it's about her image...
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Naz, welcome, how are you?

Had a busy day, but all's good. How bout you?

Interesting discussion goin on 👏