Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 106

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Darine1980

Riia, Sangini is the only serial you're watching, right?

Yes it is.

I tried to watch CB2 & RMJ but I couldn't connect with the story, anyways I don't have the time to watch anymore shows, I make time for Sangini & those shows are way ahead, it's hard to catch up. What about you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail

I think Sangini and G's character have lost its charm when G's accepted R as her husband...

Yes they should have showed us the hate track for some more time before G accepted R as her husband. That was a brilliant track but it was fast forwarded.

About G, yes you are right, they have butchered her character so much after she accepted R as her husband but Binny is really doing a great job with G, despite the butchering she is doing her part quite impressively.                 

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shawty_sweetnes

Yes it is.

I tried to watch CB2 & RMJ but I couldn't connect with the story, anyways I don't have the time to watch anymore shows, I make time for Sangini & those shows are way ahead, it's hard to catch up. What about you?

Me too... I am not interested to watch other serial. I used to watch Geet, but it's become boring so I quit it.
But even if the storyline is bad, I love Sangini because of MIK and Binny.
Well, these indian serial are disappointing most of time...
-Ria- thumbnail

We've never seen R jealous because of G... šŸ¤¢ I've never seen it in any show, cause they always show the male lead jealous over the woman he loves !!!!

I know we have never seen that, I thought we would see that with the introduction of Ram's track but that didn't happened. The opposite happened, Ram's track brought Sangini down to the wire & it never recovered.

Darine1980 thumbnail

Yes they should have showed us the hate track for some more time before G accepted R as her husband. That was a brilliant track but it was fast forwarded.

About G, yes you are right, they have butchered her character so much after she accepted R as her husband but Binny is really doing a great job with G, despite the butchering she is doing her part quite impressively.                 

Binny is good, but I hate G's look... The others bahus of Zee don't look like that, so why Gauri?
-Ria- thumbnail

Me too... I am not interested to watch other serial. I used to watch Geet, but it's become boring so I quit it.
But even if the storyline is bad, I love Sangini because of MIK and Binny.
Well, these indian serial are disappointing most of time...

Yes that is the only reason I'm still watching Sangini because of MIK & Binny. I love them & Sangini. šŸ˜ƒ

Darine1980 thumbnail

I know we have never seen that, I thought we would see that with the introduction of Ram's track but that didn't happened. The opposite happened, Ram's track brought Sangini down to the wire & it never recovered.

When I think about it, this track was full of misunderstandings, these kind of things don't happen in real life. They should have shown G at work with Ram, the latter in love with her and R jealous... simple things are the best ! No... the writers've chosen to come up with Ram who was ready to get married to an unconscious woman... that was too much, any one can relate to this kind of story !
Darine1980 thumbnail
I've read that a lot of serial will end...
-Ria- thumbnail

Binny is good, but I hate G's look... The others bahus of Zee don't look like that, so why Gauri?

Well we asked Zee about it and you know the answer. As they say her character demands for it. I see an improvement, she looked beautiful with her hair let loose, and she should do it more often. It's up to CVs & the makeup and hairstylist department.               

-Ria- thumbnail

I've read that a lot of serial will end...

Hmmm, that's interestingā€¦ which serials will end? Well we know about Sangini for sure.