Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Mac, our strong Gauri is back in action… I can see the determination in her eyes to get her husband. Loved when she said "Rudra you belong only to me".

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@ Ri , this is getting more boring than is expressed by Yawn , it's like the story going back 2 the very 1st day . Ufff, disgusting . That P🀬 is such a nasty little piece of S***********.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Er...Mel, that's sooo sweet of u hun . But , er...the problem is my VM is quite bold . IT"S A BIT ADULT . The question is , r u up for It ?πŸ€”
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Er...Mel, that's sooo sweet of u hun . But , er...the problem is my VM is quite bold . IT"S A BIT ADULT . The question is , r u up for It ?πŸ€”

YES!!!  if you would know, what for books i am reading , you would ☺️ πŸ˜ƒ
-Ria- thumbnail
G always thinks about Rudra first then herself but that P she doesn't even care one bit for Rudra's health, she didn't stopped her massi from changing Rudra's medicine. She only thinks about herself. That's why I despise her so much.                                                 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Mac, our strong Gauri is back in action' I can see the determination in her eyes to get her husband. Loved when she said "Rudra you belong only to me".

Good ! At least she's saying some smart n strong dialogs , in stead of just crying around  I sooo hate it when she does nothing but sheds buckets of tears . But , only dialog won't do any thing . That ****** P still has R in her pocket , let G 1st get him back , then give us all her big big talks. Duh !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yes Ri , that selfish B********** has always been like that , so no surprize . But , I must say , I'm just fed up of this same old crap - tug of war between P N G for R . Absolutely disgusting . N0o wonder this serial is getting kicked out of the channel.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-Ria- thumbnail

Yes Mac, it's disgusting but I'm still watching for my favorites, Iqbal & Binny. Binny has shown what a wonderful actress she is although her character has been butchered so much, she did her part quite impressively and I don't want miss her performances & well as MIKs. That's the only reason I'm tolerating this disgusting track.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

G always thinks about Rudra first then herself but that P she doesn't even care one bit for Rudra's health, she didn't stopped her massi from changing Rudra's medicine. She only thinks about herself. That's why I despise her so much.                                                 

I think P loves only herself and she only challnged G to show her "power"!  She doesnt know, what true love is. It wil be the same like , when G slapped her and after that P blamed r for raping and you know what happened to her.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ  hope this time she gets a worser payback!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

YES!!!  if you would know, what for books i am reading , you would ☺️ πŸ˜ƒ

Er...Mel , I wanna clarify this , that my VM is actually a little bold , so if u r ok , then I'm uploading it n sending u links.