Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
How can u guys b sure that Rudr'll get back his memory on the Mahasangam epi ? There wasn't any thing like that mentioned in the article , 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Er...Hi Mel , Ri , on Sun day , I'm gonna sit for the biggest exam of my life , my sis too . we r both very unnerved . Yikes ! Today we've studied a l0ot n my brains feeling so saturated . I need a pick me up guys .

welcome to the club!!  I have learned the last 10 days and i have the feeling , if i would learn more then , the capacity of my brain would explode and i would forget everything what i learned, thats why i stopped and try to relax a bit here.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You have an exam on Sunday? Wow Mac, I wish you and your sister all the very best, I know you girls will do very well. I will pray for you. All the best hun & good luck.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

Okay Dar, Mel... I'm logging off. It's 5 am over here. I catch you gals another day, ya? ðŸ¤— Take care. 

Ok see you Naz... GN AND TC !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Ok , I must say , not a bad job with this AT . So...good job fellah , in my absence that is . Mel , Ri , me dad has advised both us siss 2 remain cool about the exam n not b worried or tensed , just stay relaxed .  He was amazinly relaxed before his entrance exam . But he's so very nervous on my our exam . 
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

For that, we have to wait a few episodes , i assume.😕

Yes, I know we will have to wait a good while to see that. Maybe Rudra & Gauri will forget them as they are so kindhearted.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Hi Dar , will u pray for me deary ? 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Is our patient having any flash backs or what ? 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Is our patient having any flash backs or what ? 

Yep Rudr has flashbacks. He remembered the one song, which G sang and then their dance at the party in Rawat mansion.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Ri , Mel, thanks ever so much for your good wish , I guess I'll b absent tomorrow , as I'll need some sleep before exam . The exam venue is about 1 hr 15 mins distance from our home . I just hate this long journeys before the most vital exam of my life.