Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

I am sorry to say but Abhay was a jerk...

I know that he was a jerk 😆😆😆  but he did it for his love.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I know, but she has to know, that Rats is someone , who doesnt want the best for R.😕😕😕
Anyway for me she is a lost case,  she wants the best for R, but makes things worser.

Yeah Mel. RR should have known better than to trust the same person who tried to bury her alive 🤢

I am sorry to say but Abhay was a jerk...

😆😆, you are right!
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I know, but she has to know, that Rats is someone , who doesnt want the best for R.😕😕😕
Anyway for me she is a lost case,  she wants the best for R, but makes things worser.

True... This afternoon, I've watched the scene when RR and JR blamed R cause he made an accident with JR's favorite car (when he's destroyed G' shop), that was sooo sad! At least now, R gets the love that he deserves from his mother.

Girls, any idea what exactly is Gauri's plan to get back her love Rudra?

BRB gals... While watching the 15th feb epi, I feel like making an animation... ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by supastar

Yeah Mel. RR should have known better than to trust the same person who tried to bury her alive 🤢

RR doesn't trust Ratnesh totally, she's always very suspicious towards him; but don't know why she keeps listen to him.

True... This afternoon, I've watched the scene when RR and JR blamed R cause he made an accident with JR's favorite car (when he's destroyed G' shop), that was sooo sad! At least now, R gets the love that he deserves from his mother.

That was such a sad scene, I feel for Rudra so much there.

I hope that we get to see an IqBi performance at the Gold Awards as reward for the end of Sangini.And it should be like a HAWT one like the ZRA:
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Girls, any idea what exactly is Gauri's plan to get back her love Rudra?

Perhasp she will make some moves , which will let the others react the same way as they reacted "3 years back" and unknowingly they will help G to make R remember?😕😕😕

Okay Naz, see ya later.😃