Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder what happened to Mel and Dar? πŸ˜† Suddenly it's just you and me, Riia 
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: supastar

I don't usually like to predict... I just wanna continue watching without any expectations. And besides, I haven't got a clue how or what will trigger Rudra to regain his memory

Yes I don't usually predict too, Dar loves to predict & she is damn good with it.

I'm so curious & excited to know what exactly is Gauri's plan to help Rudra regain his memory.

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

I wonder what happened to Mel and Dar? πŸ˜† Suddenly it's just you and me, Riia 

I'm wondering that too right Naz seems like they are chatting privatelyβ€¦πŸ˜†

-Ria- thumbnail

This week's episodes were interesting especially yesterday's episode but I hated old hag, Rats & P so much.

supastar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

This week's episodes were interesting especially yesterday's episode but I hated old hag, Rats & P so much.

P, I kinda understand where she's coming from. Rudra is her first love, and she had been pressured by almost everyone to pose as the Pihu 3 years ago. I'm not surprised when she challenged Gauri, and wants to keep Rudra to herself. IMO, Pihu has always been selfish, and always will be.

Ratnesh... I know what else to say about this man. He screws the family's business, tried to bury his wife & mother alive, and now trying to destroy his own brother. The Rawats should tie him up in a strait-jacket and send him to the farthest asylum. He's nuts, really.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girls, i am here, but had to eat my Dner!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  And my sis was at the pc, so no chance to write.
-Ria- thumbnail

Welcome back Mely.

About Pihu all I can say is that she is very weak & she lets her Massi overcome her easily. She only thinks about herself & her happiness. She doesn't care one bit about Rudra's health or else she would have never let her Massi changed the Medicine. She is pure selfish.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago
supastar thumbnail
I'm watching the 15th feb epi once again πŸ˜
Darine1980 thumbnail
I am here too girls. Someone has made a post about what is going to happen next week in Sangini, very interesting !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

At the opposite Riia, I didn't find the week's epi that interesting... too much of P ! R and P's dance sequence was the worst thing I guess !