Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Yes.. we won't see a crying G anymore I guess!

I love the last scene of yesterday's epi... Gauri looked beautiful in the blue saree, and R handsome in white kurta! I liked the way R apologied to G, and told that he never meant to hurt her, and he doesn't want to harm her baby. He's so adorable, I love his concern for G.

Yes I loved that scene too much, that shows how Rudra can't stay angry for long with Gauri. He is so sweet. Gauri looked really beautiful in the blue sari & Rudra in his white kurta.  That sari made me instantly remembered the scene where Rudra was drunk & Gauri took him into the room & he tried to kiss her then fell asleep.                                                

-Ria- thumbnail

Yes Dar I will miss this forum & you guys a lot but we will be in touch from FB hopefully.

-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

That's so true. Enough old hags trying to destroy Rudra and Gauri's life, more RG romance please!

Yes more RG romance!😃

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Yes.. we won't see a crying G anymore I guess!

I love the last scene of yesterday's epi... Gauri looked beautiful in the blue saree, and R handsome in white kurta! I liked the way R apologied to G, and told that he never meant to hurt her, and he doesn't want to harm her baby. He's so adorable, I love his concern for G.

Yesterday's RG scene was pretty good... Blue sari and white kurta, huh? Reminds me of this scene...

-Ria- thumbnail

Why the hell did Pihu challenged Gauri? I'm glad she did atleast Gauri now knows her real intentions. Gauri will win becoz of her true love, dedication & faith.

-Ria- thumbnail

Naz, very beautiful pic, I was instantly reminded of that beautiful scene.

-Ria- thumbnail

Girls, any predictions for the ME & next week's episodes?

supastar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Naz, very beautiful pic, I was instantly reminded of that beautiful scene.

Till today, I'll go all 😳 whenever I look at that cap. She had her hand on his chest, he held her face tenderly, and their lips just inches away from THAT touch... Oh God, this is pure HOTNESS!
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supastar

Till today, I'll go all 😳 whenever I look at that cap. She had her hand on his chest, he held her face tenderly, and their lips just inches away from THAT touch... Oh God, this is pure HOTNESS!

Yes, just inches away, when I first saw that scene was I like plz Rudra kiss her but I know in hindi serials that's not possible. Still it was a sizzling scene.

supastar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Girls, any predictions for the ME & next week's episodes?

I don't usually like to predict... I just wanna continue watching without any expectations. And besides, I haven't got a clue how or what will trigger Rudra to regain his memory