Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Her sari reminded me of that one, which she wore  , when R was drunk and tried to kiss her and fell asleep.
She should let her hair open more often!  I mean the hair departement, should make that.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Do you think , we will get to see G with a baby bump?

Yes I was reminded of that sari & that incredibly cute scene too. Yes the hairstylist should let her hair open more often.

Omg, I want to see her baby bump, I think we might be a bit lucky to see that.πŸ˜ƒ

tomorrows ME  i dont mind them showing the other shows more, but instead showing P, maasi and Rats , they can only show RaGa scenes from Sangini.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I made a new Raga siggy of the cute moment when Gauri was worried where Rudra was & when he turned she started to lecture him telling him how worried she was. Then he simply put his fingers to her lips to quiet her down & then he lifts her off the ground into his arms with everyone looking at them. Remember that scene?

Hello girls, nice discussion going on here!

How are you?

tomorrows ME  i dont mind them showing the other shows more, but instead showing P, maasi and Rats , they can only show RaGa scenes from Sangini.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The Maha Sangam episode is on Monday right? I want to see only Rudra & Gauri scenes. I think we might see all of them because they will want to harm Gauri as usual.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Darine1980

How are you?

Hi Darine Habeebti, how are you?  I am fine, trying not to hyperventilate because if my exams tomrrow.
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

I made a new Raga siggy of the cute moment when Gauri was worried where Rudra was & when he turned she started to lecture him telling him how worried she was. Then he simply put his fingers to her lips to quiet her down & then he lifts her off the ground into his arms with everyone looking at them. Remember that scene?

Yes I remember, he was mad at her because she gets a job, then he's left the house and vanished the whole day!!! This scene was so cute !
Originally posted by Darine1980

How are you?

Hello hun, I'm fine…. How are you? Plz join in the nice discussion!

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

The Maha Sangam episode is on Monday right? I want to see only Rudra & Gauri scenes. I think we might see all of them because they will want to harm Gauri as usual.πŸ˜•

Was it not on 21st May? I thought it was and thas tomrrow.πŸ˜•

Hi Darine Habeebti, how are you?  I am fine, trying not to hyperventilate because if my exams tomrrow.

I am fine Mel... Missed you these past days!!! Missed you too Riia...
Mel, what is the equivalent of habeebti in Turkish?? Janam??