Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Hi Ria Hun , how are you?

I hate Pihu so much!!!!😑😑😑  She is  such a weak character!!!!  She forgot that RaGa had gone through hell   thanhs to her ego , but she claims Rudr belongs to her and that only because the with of her maasi tell her!!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   To Gauri for shutting up maasi!!!!
πŸ‘

I'm fine Mel, how are you?

Omg, how can she claim that Rudra is hers? I think she forget that Rudra is suffering from partial memory loss & when he gets back his memory he will hate her.

Wow, that's great, the strong Gauri is back!

-Ria- thumbnail

I'm getting sick watching this track…. The only good thing about this track is Gauri & the battle that she is fighting.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Ending Was Great. Rudra Solved A Puzzle. Telling Gauri How To Solve it. She Now Knows The Way To Get Him Back. (:
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I'm fine Mel, how are you?

Omg, how can she claim that Rudra is hers? I think she forget that Rudra is suffering from partial memory loss & when he gets back his memory he will hate her.

Wow, that's great, the strong Gauri is back!

hiRia , i am little stresses , but else everythig is fine.

Pihu will definatly join her maasi in dont letting R gets his memory! That B****🀬

I hope someday, Gauri will slap Pihi again and then maasi and Rats!!!  Or rudr should slap them!😈
SilverBell thumbnail
Yes I Dont Belive ZeeTv. How Selfish Ending Sangini Like This??
-Ria- thumbnail

Really? What puzzle? Plz fill me in girls.

Mel don't worry, just relax the stress will go away. Yes I would love to see Gauri slapping the trio over & over again.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
It was so sweet of Rudr to give  Gauri his toys for "her" child". But the moment was destroyed with the mention of πŸ€¬s name.
SilverBell thumbnail
No Mel Slapping Them Wont Be Enough. He Should Kick Out Of The House Too. (: The Three Evils. As I Like To Call Them. Rats, Pihu, and Old Hag.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

No Mel Slapping Them Wont Be Enough. He Should Kick Out Of The House Too. (: The Three Evils. As I Like To Call Them. Rats, Pihu, and Old Hag.

I would do something worser to them as slapping and kicking them out!😈
-Ria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

It was so sweet of Rudr to give  Gauri his toys for "her" child". But the moment was destroyed with the mention of πŸ€¬s name.

Awww, he gives her his toys for their child, which is so sweet, although he doesn't know the truth. Shivji is helping Rudra to connect with his child.  She always destroys key moments between RG from the moment they got married.