Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay , Darine! GN , take care and sweet dreams!
After scolding Gauri   Rudra looked disturbed  as if he did not like his behaviour. and he could not see Gauri crying . He felt some deep connection which he cannot understand
Originally posted by jakr

After scolding Gauri   Rudra looked disturbed  as if he did not like his behaviour. and he could not see Gauri crying . He felt some deep connection which he cannot understand

Yep, we can clearly see it at the end when G's left the room that he looked upset, and I think he's felt a bit guilty for being so rude to her.
Hi Mel. Rudra Is Going To Get His Memory Back. That's Great. News. How Are You??
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hi Mel. Rudra Is Going To Get His Memory Back. That's Great. News. How Are You??

I am a little stressed , cause my exams are on saturday and sunday 1 I am forgetting almost all the things i kleraned and then my PC is making problems1😭😭😭  And how are you, Sweety?
Don't Stress Out. Exams Are Always Hard. But Once You Take Them Its Over. And You Feel Relaxed. Trust Me Iam Still Waiting For My Results.
Mel Have You Seen The Movie Gupt. Kajol Is Awsome In It. And Bobby Deol Too. His Movies Are Fun To Watch.
I dont know yaar i feel like crying and screaming  right now!😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by Artemis678

Mel Have You Seen The Movie Gupt. Kajol Is Awsome In It. And Bobby Deol Too. His Movies Are Fun To Watch.

Yes. I have seen it!😃😃😃  I have almost every movie in which Kajol was in except RNBDJ and KANK:
Cool You Are Awsome Kajol Fan. Iam A Huge Rani Mukjee Fan. I Seen All Of Her Movies.

Mely Please Dont Stress. Just Put On Some Soft Music And Relax.