Raga AT#28- Kurbaan Hua. Page 146. - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Hey hun' I missed you!

I went to one of my far away relative funeral.

My condolences, Ria Hun! 

Darine, did you watch todays epi?

One thing is freaking me out, how can Pihu forget that she is a widow? Seems like she forget that there was someone named Abhay in her life & she was married to him.

P didn't care a damn about Abhay when he was alive so why will she think about him now while he's dead???
Originally posted by Darine1980

They're avoiding the matter that's all !

Yes you are right, they are avoiding the matter, if you asked anything about Sangini other than why it's ending they would answer you.

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Hi Draine, how are you?

Ria, it was maasi who throw away Rs pills! 

I am fine Mel... what about you? How was your class?

What lie did Pihu told Rudra about Gauri?

Hey hun' I missed you!

I went to one of my far away relative funeral.

Missed you too Riia... but Sangini's epi are so boring for the beginning of the week, that I have nothing to discuss about.

May your relative's soul RIP.

Ok Massi throw away R's pills so that he doesn't get back his memory, I hate that woman to infinity.

Yes but she didn't get that this can harm R's health, it's totally irresponsable on her behalf !
Originally posted by Darine1980

P didn't care a damn about Abhay when he was alive so why will she think about him now while he's dead???

Yes you are right, why would she think about him now? I thought she changed because in one of the episodes she was remembering Abhay.

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

My condolences, Ria Hun! 

Darine, did you watch todays epi?

Yes Mel, I was totally wrong, I've predicted something else about R's anger.
The last part is really sad, I didn't like the way talked to G... But it was interesting to watch an angry R after so long !
ter G was at the doctor, she  suspected P. The next day, that bloody witch of maasi tried  to destroy the evidence , i mean the pills, P saw her and asked her what she is doing there.  And saw something in her maasis hands,which maasi was trying to hide. But in the end P saw that it were rs pills and asked , what she did. And maasi told her , thet she did what P should ha do etc. She defended herself in saying that she does all this for P and so on.
I skipped that part.

The next scenes P wants to give R his medicine and G is asking what she is doing etc.  She confronts P with that she knows that the pills got changed etc.  I skipped that part also.